Obama Honors '72 Dolphins for some reason

Ralonzo

Haha. Look, it's fine to be critical. But we definitely live in a society where people root for the President to fail before he even takes office. It happened with Bush too.

Personally, the sooner you stop acting like the President is somehow controlling your life, the better life you will have. I don't care who the President is, I'm going to do well. People just love to female dog to female dog. This place would be really boring if the Bills just won SBs ever year.

You can think you're alone and special about rooting for the President, but deep down I think everyone wants to cheer for the President. Everyone wants to pull their lever in hopes for a better world for all - but the truth is that some people will never be happy. Some are just like Brian Griffin in S06E09 of Family Guy titled "Excellence in Broadcasting." Brian relished the underdog role, wanting to always have the establishment against him. Maybe many PPP'ers and regular citizens are like this...

I cheer for the President to succeed but I am going to be a critic on issues that I do not agree with - even if it was or was not the dude I voted for...

The sooner this gets shipped off to the bottom feeders in PPP land, the better.

I used to think of PPP as a place of bottom feeding basement trolls that enjoyed nothing more then flaming others "non PPP'ers." Then I spent some time here, posted a few times and was outted for ill informed reasoning a few times, posting bull **** a few other times, and grew thick skin. I realized these neckbeard shut ins believe in and support a respective discussion. If rattled, sure, they get nasty. That's because between their legs (most of them...) hang a set of balls. They are not going to back down to stupidity or illogical statements. They will challenge a viewpoint or thought at the drop of a hat, nothing wrong with that. Some times the words are coarse - but there are never threats or macho man attitudes.

It's not a bad place...pick your threads and read a little bit of them.

This whole thing was suggested by, and completely paid for by the Dolphins.

Yep... I am sure the Dolphins paid for every dime. I bet it will come out the US Gov spent about $100,000 on ancillary causes and probably $300,000 on subsidary causes from this...

I used to think of PPP as a place of bottom feeding basement trolls that enjoyed nothing more then flaming others "non PPP'ers." Then I spent some time here, posted a few times and was outted for ill informed reasoning a few times, posting bull **** a few other times, and grew thick skin. I realized these neckbeard shut ins believe in and support a respective discussion. If rattled, sure, they get nasty. That's because between their legs (most of them...) hang a set of balls. They are not going to back down to stupidity or illogical statements. They will challenge a viewpoint or thought at the drop of a hat, nothing wrong with that. Some times the words are coarse - but there are never threats or macho man attitudes.

Point of reference: this is coming from a man who's very job description includes "dealing with bull **** on a daily basis."

Your results may vary.

Probably because it has been 40 years. That SB was played in 1973... Rest of the world got Elvis in Hawaii and we got Miami and that racist team in the SB... Had to wait till April to get Aloha from Hawaii... LoL... Satellite schmattilite!

And... The Bills almost beat those felons @ the Orange Bowl that season... Lost by one point...

Well, at least we beat them a few other times in the 70's! Oh wait... :bag: