Buddy The "Wonder Dog" thinks the

Bills will have new uniforms next season. They could be new in design or use OLD COLORS. He also mentioned there has been talk about starting the NFL season a week later, which would suck.

As Buddy stated years ago, things have not changed, Josh Reed stills sucks and will continue to suck until he grows up!

Bills will have new uniforms next season. They could be new in design or use OLD COLORS.

205177[/snapback]

I don't think they could have new uniforms, because a team must wait five years to make a change to its uniform after altering it in any way.

But a team could have a third, alternate uniform as their primary without a waiting period. The Falcons designated their red (third, alternate jersey) as their official home uniform. But that ATL jersey already existed from the previous year, so I don't know if you can introduce a new one like that.

I don't think they could have new uniforms, because a team must wait five years to make a change to its uniform after altering it in any way.

But a team could have a third, alternate uniform as their primary without a waiting period. The Falcons designated their red (third, alternate jersey) as their official home uniform. But that ATL jersey already existed from the previous year, so I don't know if you can introduce a new one like that.

I only type what Buddy tells me he hears.

I understand teams have to give the league a one-year notice to change uniforms but I've never heard of the five-year rule. Does anybody know a source?

And what was really so bad about royal blue anyway?