"Package Plays" and the Bills

jjamie12

"two of the smartest football guys you'll ever meet" -- we haven't heard that said about our HC and OC in quite some time.

Really interesting article that provides a lot of reason for optimism that our Bills, of all teams, could be on the cutting edge of something rather than just trying to catch up.

"two of the smartest football guys you'll ever meet" -- we haven't heard that said about our HC and OC in quite some time.

Really interesting article that provides a lot of reason for optimism that our Bills, of all teams, could be on the cutting edge of something rather than just trying to catch up.

The article was written by Chris Brown, so I'm not surprised that he would give Bills coaches that kind of praise.

:devil:

The article was written by Chris Brown, so I'm not surprised that he would give Bills coaches that kind of praise.

:devil:

Hilarious. Thankfully not "scared lemur" Chris Brown. But you had me for a moment.

Great article, and great "scheme"!

I think this also jumps up a QBs maturity as he's practicing again and again reading the defense, instead of remembering the giant list of plays and where he's supposed to go for first read, second read etc., all of which is very heady trying to remember everything.