SJ13 tries out Google Glass :)

CodeMonkey

Google Glass? is that news? Who cares what a player has? When is the dude going to start a season without nursing injuries? Maybe marrone can talk him into keeping his offseason conditioning tips this year instead of tossing them and jogging with his wife. But yea he's had 3 straight 100 yard seasons so for a team starved of well any playmakers he is a superstar for Buffalo. And every single look at me thing he does gets posted up.

Google Glass? is that news? Who cares what a player has? When is the dude going to start a season without nursing injuries? Maybe marrone can talk him into keeping his offseason conditioning tips this year instead of tossing them and jogging with his wife. But yea he's had 3 straight 1000 yard seasons so for a team starved of well any playmakers he is a superstar for Buffalo. And every single look at me thing he does gets posted up.

Who pissed in your corn flakes? and FYP

The frame rate on the vid from those glasses was horrendous. It was choppy with him standing still and looking around If you tried to get game day footage from them it would make you sea sick.

The frame rate on the vid from those glasses was horrendous. It was choppy with him standing still and looking around If you tried to get game day footage from them it would make you sea sick.

NFL partners with Google, and in a couple of years time you have something that works.

This is only iteration 1 of the glasses.

Plus you wouldn't want the huddle or the playcalls broadcast, so there would be some limitations on the feed.

But I think the concept is decent for the NFL to pursue, plus it gives fans a new way to enjoy the content they sell us.

Something went wrong with the recording unfortunately; the video is always a smooth 30fps @ 720p. I have literally hours of perfect video...of course the one time I get Stevie to test them out the frame rate drops.

Edited by disco

Google Glass? is that news? Who cares what a player has? When is the dude going to start a season without nursing injuries? Maybe marrone can talk him into keeping his offseason conditioning tips this year instead of tossing them and jogging with his wife. But yea he's had 3 straight 100 yard seasons so for a team starved of well any playmakers he is a superstar for Buffalo. And every single look at me thing he does gets posted up.

Please give it a rest.