oprah, so am i late to the party?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did she have to gain? I take it you don't know her too well.

well, no. not intimately. you? just saying, she really doesn't need the money or the press. attention? maybe. nevertheless she was mistreated. if your wife walked in that store and was refused to look at a purse on appearance alone what what you say to the shop girl? and you have to assume she had on high end jewelry, shoes , etc that the clerk would or should recognize. Edited by birdog1960

well, no. not intimately. you? just saying, she really doesn't need the money or the press. attention? maybe. nevertheless she was mistreated. if your wife walked in that store and was refused to look at a purse on appearance alone what what you say to the shop girl? and you have to assume she had on high end jewelry, shoes , etc that the clerk would or should recognize.

"I hope the place next door is open."

Oprah is an attention whore. This is not the first time she cried racism in a store and she we wrong the.

Oh and it sounds like you know her intimately seeing you know exactly what happened when you weren't there.

Edited by Chef Jim

What did she have to gain?

I'd say she has a lot to gain if she has a movie coming out next week, but that's not it.

Wait. What? She DOES have a movie coming out next week? Based on the accounts of a black butler at the White House in the 20th century?

Well, that certainly sounds surprising. Next thing you know, Justin Bieber is going to start beating people up when his next album is released.

i've spent some time in and around zurich. the swiss german's are generally rude and cold. very autocratic. so, i can easily see this happening yet you all refuse to even consider that it happened as oprah stated. why?

Why did you have trouble believing George Zimmerman?

i've spent some time in and around zurich. the swiss german's are generally rude and cold. very autocratic. so, i can easily see this happening yet you all refuse to even consider that it happened as oprah stated. why?

History and what LA said. I noticed you said they were rude but you consider what happened to Oprah as racist.

Because I've walked into many a store to see a high-priced item, only to be led to something lesser priced, not because of the color of my skin, but because of the clothes I was wearing, or I hadn't shaved in a few days, or usually both. I wll never forget having finally reached a point where I could unload my old car and buy a BMW 528. I went to the dealership on a weekday morning wearing jeans, old t-shirt, unshaven, worn Luchesse boots...the salesman promptly walked me over to the used car lot to look at a nice Camry with low mileage after letting me know how drastically high a 528 payment would be.

Not everything is race. Progressives like you and Oprah need to make it about race because your ideological mindset is so embarrassingly flawed.

Yes Europeans are quite racist. Imagine that.

Wasn't that something said in the other thread that you disregarded?

not because of the color of my skin, but because of the clothes I was wearing, or I hadn't shaved in a few days, or usually both.

Hehehe...I do this on purpose some days. I've walked into a bar, scruffy, wearing dirty jeans and flip flops and a Bills shirt on for many a Bills game. I'm there, I watch the game, interact with the bartenders, be as goofy as I am, etc. Then, after the game, I go home, clean up, eat something, and go back to the bar. Invariably, I freak the bartenders out, because I will mention something that was said earlier, and they demand to know how I know about it. They can't believe that I am the same person.

Anybody who's ever taken a class in behavior psychology know why this happens.

Luchesse boots

Nice!

Not everything is race. Progressives like you and Oprah need to make it about race because your ideological mindset is so embarrassingly flawed.

When your political power is primarily based upon splitting the country into tiny demographic slices, and setting those slices against one another?

When you require a permanent underclass, to pander to, and then recieve votes in return?

(As in LBJ: "I'll have those n____s voting Democrat for the next 200 years!")

When you have been extorting money from the Federal government for decades, based on the lie that says some people are 100% for their behavior, while other people aren't?

Everything must be about race.

Ask yourself: Is Reilly Cooper personally responsible for his behavior? Is Trayvon Martin?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Maybe they're just that way with idiots?

Maybe they're just that way with idiots?

no. i think the street sign with a picture of an accordion with a line through ghat i saw says all that needs to be said about that culture.

and another urban myth that's likely true that i heard. couple has a dinner party. first guests, who are neighbors, leave about 10. 10:15 cops knock on the door stating the neighbors are complaining about the noise. could they keep it down?

History and what LA said. I noticed you said they were rude but you consider what happened to Oprah as racist.

never mentioned race. you did. Edited by birdog1960

no. i think the street sign with a picture of an accordion with a line through ghat i saw says all that needs to be said about that culture.

and another urban myth that's likely true that i heard. couple has a dinner party. first guests, who are neighbors, leave about 10. 10:15 cops knock on the door stating the neighbors are complaining about the noise. could they keep it down?

WTF? :blink:

Birdog is 3:20 in the afternoon. Put the bottle away. Don't you still have patients to see/squash to pick out? Jesus. At least I'm still operating on the 5pm rule.