Hotels in buffalo

tito1

This loft apartment building next door to the pearl street downtown recently changed over to loft hotel rooms... Looks like there is one room left... Couldn't ask for a better location in all of WNY:

http://uslop.webhote...earch_rooms.cmd

I love their photo tour. Apparently all of the rooms have white walls and everything in the room is white. While that may make it difficult to get a sense of perspective in the rooms. Either that or someone left the windows open in January during a blizzard when the pics were taken.

Don't know what else is happening for Carolina game, but Pearl Jam is at the arena Saturday October 12th. I'm looking forward to an awesome weekend of Bills and PJ!

Wow Pearl Jam. In the Arena, no less? Forgot about them way back when grunge died along with Cobain and Layne Staley.

Have a good time!

"The Ladies of Chippewa" would make a good song title. Anyone here write songs? Any good stories?

It would start something like this,

and those hoes up in Buffalo on Chippewa street sure know how to party! They're comin to your city!

Carry on!

I opened the thread w/the thought that somebody better not let me down... And then BAM! four posts in. Thanks for not disappointing! My faith in the board has been restored! ;-)

why? Brady trashed Buffalo hotels as being flea ridden dumps

I opened the thread w/the thought that somebody better not let me down... And then BAM! four posts in. Thanks for not disappointing! My faith in the board has been restored! ;-)

Let me quote him

"I don't know if any of you guys have ever been to the hotels in Buffalo, but they're not the nicest places in the world," the younger Brady said

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/02/travel/tom-brady-buffalo-hotels

Let me quote him

"I don't know if any of you guys have ever been to the hotels in Buffalo, but they're not the nicest places in the world," the younger Brady said

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/02/travel/tom-brady-buffalo-hotels

It still amazes me what a little stick up, snobby, d bag Brady sounds like. Screw Mother Theresa. Brady's old man is a saint because he couldn't stay in a 4 seasons in buffalo!

I think any of the big hotel chains are solid for a weekend. I check reviews on hotel.com & as long as there are mice/ bugs & someone hasn't been murdered, I can crash a lot of places.

I come to Buffalo 2x per year for Bills and Sabres games. Buffalo is my hometown so I am familiar with most areas. I think that the Hyatt in downtown is the best hotel in the area. If they are booked my second choice is the Holiday Express,and the Comfort Inn & Suites, both on Commerce Drive in Hamburgh, NY. The Holiday Inn express is only a few years old. I stayed there when it first opened a few years ago. I assume it is still relatively new etc. I also stayed at the Comfort Inn at that location. In fact, I am staying there again for the Kansas City game.

The ladies on Chippewa will now have high level clientelle to service :)

1986 wants that last post back.

I left Buffalo in 1991. And I've often wondered

(1) is Chippewa still synonymous with hoes (I expect not),

(2) where did they go? I remember they were trending toward Genesee, and

(3) is it still appropriate to say to someone of our generation "I saw ya mama on Chippewa last night" and achieve the desired effect? It has to be, IMHO, no matter where they actually went.

Edited by maddenboy