Meanwhile, at Jets camp....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the one dragging it out.

No kidding. What, one mea culpa isn't enough for this crowd?

See?

Your contrition was false!

I'll consider this matter closed when you make an earnest apology.

(Oh, also I forgot on your list of apologies The New York National Guard and Cook Moving Systems. Sorry about the oversight)

See?

Your contrition was false!

I have to admit, you lost me on that one.

Regardless, I am actually contractually bound to a single mea culpa per thread (it was a special addendum to the TBD terms of service that Scott had me agree to, as quid pro quo for my signing bonus), so you and the rest of the denigrated masses are, as a matter of fact, out of luck on this one.

Though I doubt that this addendum you speak of is legally ironclad, I see that justice on this site is dead and that attempts to resuscitate are pointless.

However let me warn you that karma's a B word, especially for denigrators of Division III stadium capacities.

Or you know, whatever.

Though I doubt that this addendum you speak of is legally ironclad, I see that justice on this site is dead and that attempts to resuscitate are pointless.

It's DNR and DOA, baby.

Now somebody get me a drink!

You're the one dragging it out.

And he's doing so, splendidly!

It's DNR and DOA, baby.

Now somebody get me a drink!

I'm on it. Been on it. Will FedEx it to SLC soon.

I'll have my small bitter drink from the shot glass of defeat…

Might I suggest a nip of Jameson's or Powers. It's just the tonic!

I've been following it. There hasn't been any separation by Smith, but he also doesn't fall on his ass or run into his lineman's rear and bounce off. It's likely given Sanchez being Sanchez that they'll go with Smith.

Sanchez was hand picked by Rex Ryan and former GM. Smith is the pick of the new GM. I think Rex Ryan's loyalty is still with Sanchez and he will get the nod if all things are equal.