Baltimore will be missing a CB for Bills game

CB Asa Jackson has been suspended for 2nd time for PEDs.

He blames the team's doctor.

Team dr quit and never turned in my paperwork. Although I am responsible for what is in my body, this is just a bad situation that wasnt

Not a big loss since he played only 2 games for Ravens last year.

Unfortunately this will not have much of an impact when it comes time to play the Ravens. I suppose every little bit helps though.

It's about time these Bills start circling the wagon again.

I am so sick of the Ravens. I almost call their Super Bowl win a fluke. The two things that won them that game: Coaching and Flacco stepping up. Flacco before this never showed an ability to set himself up and pull away from the pack to lead and make a difference.

2013 I am wondering if they can get 9 wins. 2013 I am betting they are more .500 then they are anything. Their defense was gutted.

I am so sick of the Ravens. I almost call their Super Bowl win a fluke. The two things that won them that game: Coaching and Flacco stepping up. Flacco before this never showed an ability to set himself up and pull away from the pack to lead and make a difference.

2013 I am wondering if they can get 9 wins. 2013 I am betting they are more .500 then they are anything. Their defense was gutted.

you are always very insightful, but when has good coaching and good QB play not won a SB?

As for the Ravens this year, i agree with many they will not be the same team. I mean they stumbled into the playoffs and then got hot.

They easily could be the fighting with the Browns for last in their division. The Bengals to me are the best team in the AFC North. Wow did i really say that?! Ha

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

you are always very insightful, but when has good coaching and good QB play not won a SB?

As for the Ravens this year, i agree with many they will not be the same team. I mean they stumbled into the playoffs and then got hot.

They easily could be the fighting with the Browns for last in their division. The Bengals to me are the best team in the AFC North. Wow did i really say that?! Ha

Wow. We might be loaded. Then again, we might just be having fun getting loaded. I mean the roster of course. But then again... :beer:

Wow. We might be loaded. Then again, we might just be having fun getting loaded. I mean the roster of course. But then again... :beer:

Ha!

I was more talking about Jboyst comments about the Ravens.

Sad as i was typing that i was thinking about Kelly/Marv in the first SB against the Giants.

Parcell's so out coached Marv, no way straight up talent the Giants should have won that game.

coaching got them there. The team got them there. Flacco was nothing more then a teammate most of the season. The defense, so strong all season, was a big part but not the biggest part in the playoffs.

Pretty sure the Ravens will be one of the worst teams this year. You don't just lose 8-9 starters and still be good

Exactly.

This could be a repeat of what happened to the Buccaneers after they won the Super Bowl.

The following season, they went 7-9.

coaching got them there. The team got them there. Flacco was nothing more then a teammate most of the season. The defense, so strong all season, was a big part but not the biggest part in the playoffs.

The defense was mediocre all season. Their offense was better than the defense. Flacco (who has had at least one postseason win every year and has a better postseason win percentage than P Manning) carried them in the playoffs. He threw 14 TDs and no ints.

But how stupid is this kid getting busted again after the suspension at the end of the season?

Exactly.

This could be a repeat of what happened to the Buccaneers after they won the Super Bowl.

The following season, they went 7-9.

7-9? I remember when we could go 7-9...

Edited by Mr. WEO