Astro-Notes: Aug 2 Practice

Astrobot

gonna plagiarize this for the official forum fans.. I will give you full credit

Play of the day was 60+ yard TD by Marquise Goodwin, dropped right in his hands at full speed. I don't recall the QB, sorry.

this was answered at the official forum and it comes with pictures if anyone interested

Best play of the day that I'm sure you've all heard about.. EJ's deep ball to Goodwin to end it. This was the release

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?464543-Pictures-from-training-camp-Friday-August-2&p=6949380#post6949380

Edited by ddaryl

I'm interested to hear this as well.

My guess from what I've read so far is that he'll be in the slot in 4 WR sets, and perhaps some 3WR sets.

This is what I'm thinking, this is such a talented group. The Stevie-TJ-Woods-Goodwin-Rogers group is the deepest I've seen, including Moulds-Price and Reed-Lofton-Beebe.

this was answered at the official forum and it comes with pictures if anyone interested

http://boards.buffal...380#post6949380

Dude, THIS is the official forum. Biggest, least hassle signing in, and most erudite. Look it up.

And thanks for asking if you could plagiarize it before posting it elsewhere.

This is what I'm thinking, this is such a talented group. The Stevie-TJ-Woods-Goodwin-Rogers group is the deepest I've seen, including Moulds-Price and Reed-Lofton-Beebe.

Dude, THIS is the official forum. Biggest, least hassle signing in, and most erudite. Look it up.

And thanks for asking if you could plagiarize it before posting it elsewhere.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I respect you as much as anyone- great read by the way- but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I think the word "potential" needs to find its way into your statement somewhere.

~Fun battle today between Hopkins and Lindell. Started with 6/6 consecutive FGs for both of them from 30 and 35. Lindell's were closer calls; Hopkins just let 'em sail, one time clearing the fence behind the goalposts. Finally Hopkins missed left, and had to re-kick. He made the re-do. Lindell answered with a miss of his own that fell short. All in All, it was a tie that has to favor the young guy (cheaper, longer career ahead of him, invested a draft pick). Both missed 4 today.

From the reports I am reading, I am not thrilled with this kicking "competition." Seems like these guys are matching each other miss for miss.

http://boards.buffal...380#post6949380

dude. Awful form. That's like the biggest prick move I've seen and I'd ban you if I could. This forum has existed many many more years then the BB.com one. This one has been a leader across the entire spectrum and easily considered the leading Bills forum. You did not even ask to use it.

This forum is user generated and commercially supported. That you drive traffic away from this site is wrong. I am sure bb.com would punish you for posting a link to this site. So why are you going to post one here to there? I have no tolerance for such a-hole behavior like this.