My Excitement For Upcoming Season Arrived Big Time Today

I have been pretty reserved so far due to past experience but there is no holding it back any longer. Between EJ, the receivers, Keiko, Gilmore, coaches and just the overall atmosphere, it's game on for me. I REALLY feel as though this team has a chance to grow together as one and become special for years to come. I can't stop thinking about that drive to the Stadium on Opening Day and although that is always a great day for me, I think I am going to be trying with all my might to fight back some emotions.

I already know what I am going to be thinking and it is that these guys are going to be the team that gives my dad that ever elusive championship some day. I just can't wait to see meaningful games in December again and hopefully that won't be too far off. Well, here is to a great season and to promising updates from Training Camp each and every day.

Great post. And, hopefully, infectious.

If, and it's a huge if, EJ can be "that guy", then I think this team can be shades of '86 and they'll grow up together. The bigger challenge going forward in today's day and age is free agency. It's just hard, nearly impossible even, to keep a talented core together for very long. But if EJ's turns into what we hope he will, we can compete for a long time.

Looking forward to how it all unfolds.

GO BILLS!!!

I have been pretty reserved so far due to past experience but there is no holding it back any longer. Between EJ, the receivers, Keiko, Gilmore, coaches and just the overall atmosphere, it's game on for me. I REALLY feel as though this team has a chance to grow together as one and become special for years to come. I can't stop thinking about that drive to the Stadium on Opening Day and although that is always a great day for me, I think I am going to be trying with all my might to fight back some emotions.

I already know what I am going to be thinking and it is that these guys are going to be the team that gives my dad that ever elusive championship some day. I just can't wait to see meaningful games in December again and hopefully that won't be too far off. Well, here is to a great season and to promising updates from Training Camp each and every day.

nice post. you exude true Bills fans blood sir .

GO BILLS !

This year IS different . win or lose i am on board with the Buffalo Bills choo choo

Couldnt agree more with you. This team finally seems to be putting talent in the right spots and working toward becoming legitimate again. Wouldnt surprise me if this team won 9 games this year and sneaks into the playoffs!

For the record, my feelings on this season changed recently. I was in the mindset that "we'll probably be terrible, but at least we'll have a shot at Jadeveon Clowney (I really think he's going to be one of the best players in the NFL EARLY).

But then I realized that there's too much talent on this team to set the sights on another high pick. I want and expect mild success (somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7).

Of course, if Kevin Kolb starts for a large chunk of the season then I'll be okay with being bad enough to land Clowney.

This team is still a year away, but for once you at least have some exciting talent and direction to look at. By the end of the season we will either be talking about the teams optimistic direction or another mess

this is true. looking forward to it !

All of this excitement talk will be put to rest if Kolb is the starter...

i disagree only because if kolb is the starter then the excitement will merely be postponed. it will be like your parents telling you they got you just what you wanted for christmas, but it's on layaway. you can swing by the store to see it, but you just can't have it yet.

All of this excitement talk will be put to rest if Kolb is the starter...

I look at it this way...I hope its a knock down drag out fight that is VERY close and VERY hard for the coaches to decide. This way if whoever the starter is goes down, we've got a capable back up that can play just as well.

I'm routing for both of these guys to play lights out football.

EJ is starting day 1. Between Stevie, 3 rooks in goodwin, rogers and woods, improved play from TJ and believe it or not veteran experience from brad Smith this wide receiving core is outstanding. Spiller will be top 5 running back and electric with Freddie helping keep Cj fresh. Defense worries me a little but I think Pettine gets it and puts our guys in the right places to make an impact, Byrd will play but gone next year providing we don't turn this ship around and make the playoffs. I'm excited about Carrington, Bradham and Kiko. But it all boils down to our division. If EJ starts and we beat the Patriots his confidence will be through the roof. He strikes me as level headed. We beat the jets twice, split sushi and lose to the Pats 2nd time around. Playoffs are not impossible. Send enough positivity to this young group and hope they respond. I've been drinking the koolaid since it was ecto cooler. Go Bills!