Eagles' WR Riley Cooper: Whoops!

I think all those were happening in parallel.

BTW did you just admit that social programs aimed at women with children contributed to the destruction of the black family?

yep sometimes things are poorly designed including social programs.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in this thread I said I didn't agree with calling the challenges the urban black population faces as the black culture. But wouldn't you agree there are major issues with inner city blacks. Because THAT is pervasive where as corruption in the Financial Services industry is not.

I wasn't talking about you specifically. It's obvious that there are major problems that have gotten worse over time. Regardless of the pervasiveness of the bad acting in the industry, the impact was devastating.

Okay, there are quite a few morons in the United States of America.

Yep.

You're right, I should have spent the entire day listing each investment bank, commercial bank, and all of the execs involved who did the damage. My bad. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot.

Did I say all of those entities as in every one of the institutions?

Fair enough. But I bet you won't find too many people in financial services who would argue that the "Wall Street culture" didn't contribute to the real estate bubble.

You couldn't name two companies that were responsible for the damage, and I'll even spot you Countrywide.

All you're demonstrating is that you don't understand how **** works.

Oh really? You're are a loud and often ignorantly opinionated jackass. I've got nothing to prove to you. However, if I did choose to name specific institutions and execs, I very well could. Bottom line...Bleep You! :lol:

Oh really? You're are a loud and often ignorantly opinionated jackass. I've got nothing to prove to you. However, if I did choose to name specific institutions and execs, I very well could. Bottom line...Bleep You! :lol:

Yeah, okay. Where you getting that list from, Occupy A Meaningless Street Corner?

If you can't name any nut up and say you can't. Don't pull that I could if I wanted to bull ****. Geez

You couldn't name two companies that were responsible for the damage, and I'll even spot you Countrywide.

All you're demonstrating is that you don't understand how **** works.

oh I'd like to play- how about AIG's financial products unit, Beazer Homes, Lehman, and the big three ratings agencies .

If you can't name any nut up and say you can't. Don't pull that I could if I wanted to bull ****. Geez

But he put me in my place and called me ignorant. So he's now got more street cred with the window-licking crowd than you or I.

Lo, we are struck down.

Damn!! I've been discovered! :rolleyes:

You sound like my wife's cousin's son (sorry to conjugate the family tree). He was a young kid who railed against " the man" and Wall Streer sucks yadda, yadda, yadda. Just saw his LinkedIn page. He's now working at BofA. Whoops. The man sucks until he signs your paycheck.

You sound like my wife's cousin's son (sorry to conjugate the family tree). He was a young kid who railed against " the man" and Wall Streer sucks yadda, yadda, yadda. Just saw his LinkedIn page. He's now working at BofA. Whoops. The man sucks until he signs your paycheck.

Not railing, but what happened...happened. Having cognizance of events that occurred is not railing.