Eagles' WR Riley Cooper: Whoops!

You're right, I should have spent the entire day listing each investment bank, commercial bank, and all of the execs involved who did the damage. My bad. :rolleyes:

Either that or shut the !@#$ up. It's easy for you to sit in your moral high tower and blame a whole industry where a vast majority of the people in it are there to help others.

I can't find a video with this clipped properly, but this seems to fit in nicely with the root of the discussion in this thread.

At the very least it's funny. (NSFW probably)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4vxSf15aBA

I prefer this Tom Sawyer vs Huck Finn.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either that or shut the !@#$ up. It's easy for you to sit in your moral high tower and blame a whole industry where a vast majority of the people in it are there to help others.

you mean you don't like to be judged by what a small part of you group does? how weird

Let's be correct. It was some Italians, just like now it's some Blacks. Al Sharpton, for the record, is no leader at all. He's just a another media hungry attention whore who's on the liberal gravy train.

It was most Italians then and today it's most blacks. Look at unemployment. Look at births out of wedlock. Look at murders. Look at school dropouts.

Why the hell does anyone need more proof on this? Why the phuck does anyone believe arguing the problem is not that bad is a good plan?

and the Italians had the American Italian Anti-Defamation League and the Italian American Civil Rights league, the reason being that the majority don't want to be labeled by what is really a problem of a small minority of their group.

And ADL and AOH exist, and after a while they outlive their initial purpose because most of the trashed upon cultures assimilated.

you mean you don't like to be judged by what a small part of you group does? how weird

I care but I'm not going to start support groups to tell people how we really are. I let my actions speak for themselves. With the industry I'm in I go through that every day. Going through it righ now with 26CB.

I believe the time has arrived for you to STFU and drive through Oakland to point out the vile degradation that is black culture. Gotta be able to feed your sense of superiority after all.

Lets say what really happened - basically black migration from the south to urban north generally to fairly well paying jobs that required hard manual labor but not much education, then a reversal of employment opportunities as mechanization and automation reduced the need for manual labor- and at this point there was a problem with social programs as there was help for women with dependent children but no help for intact families.

I think all those were happening in parallel.

BTW did you just admit that social programs aimed at women with children contributed to the destruction of the black family?

It was most Italians then and today it's most blacks. Look at unemployment. Look at births out of wedlock. Look at murders. Look at school dropouts.

Why the hell does anyone need more proof on this? Why the phuck does anyone believe arguing the problem is not that bad is a good plan?

Who's arguing it's not a problem? No one is saying the numbers are wrong. The disagreement is over the cause. Tasker and the like want to attribute it entirely to a cultural mindset, a cult of victimhood. The other side have been arguing that's a shortsighted and incorrect thesis.

No one is saying there isn't a problem.

Edited by tgreg99

And ADL and AOH exist, and after a while they outlive their initial purpose because most of the trashed upon cultures assimilated.

Growing up in early 60s with Italian grandparents (Bronx) on both sides of the family, speaking Italian was essentially forbidden.

Who's arguing it's not a problem? No one is saying the numbers are wrong. The disagreement is over the cause. Tasker and the like want to attribute it entirely to a cultural mindset, a cult of victimhood. The other side have been arguing that's a shortsighted and incorrect thesis.

No one is saying there isn't a problem.

Except the other side has not provided a reason for the disparity, other than saying it's not what tytt says.

I think all those were happening in parallel.

BTW did you just admit that social programs aimed at women with children contributed to the destruction of the black family?

Yeah he did and I think he also said black people are dumb.

Growing up in early 60s with Italian grandparents (Bronx) on both sides of the family, speaking Italian was essentially forbidden.

My dad grew up in Batavia in the 40's and was not allowed to date "white" girls. Or more accurately white girls were not allowed to date him.

I believe the time has arrived for you to STFU and drive through Oakland to point out the vile degradation that is of the local Oakland black culture. Gotta be able to feed your sense of superiority after all.

I corrected that for you. And it holds more truth than your blaming the 2008 market crash on the whole financial services industry.

Edited by Chef Jim

Yeah he did and I think he also said black people are dumb.

My dad grew up in Batavia in the 40's and was not allowed to date "white" girls. Or more accurately white girls were not allowed to date him.

I corrected that for you. And it holds more truth than your blaming the 2008 market crash on the whole financial services industry.

You're way too defensive about the Financial Services Industry. Who said the entirety of the industry were crooked greedy flocks in the mess that went down? You may have inferred that, but I certainly never said it.

You're way too defensive about the Financial Services Industry. Who said the entirety of the industry were crooked greedy flocks in the mess that went down? You may have inferred that, but I certainly never said it.

Who else is left when you threw in commodities, investment banks and commercial banks?

Do you have any understanding of the Commodities Futures Modernization Act and the intertwining of Investment and Commercial Banking that began the mess that ultimately put the economy on the brink in 2008-2009?

If not, then get back to me when you do.

Do you have any understanding of the CRA, initiated in the Carter years and expanded under Clinton and how it was the springboard to the brink of collapsing the economy?

Kinda like this "black culture" BS I've been seeing.

Back in this thread I said I didn't agree with calling the challenges the urban black population faces as the black culture. But wouldn't you agree there are major issues with inner city blacks. Because THAT is pervasive where as corruption in the Financial Services industry is not.