Eagles' WR Riley Cooper: Whoops!

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you deny that your novelette that you previously posted here was nothing other than an attempt to backtrack your denigration of black culture(s)? Yes. I have done nothing of the sort and I used that term only to mock the utter absurdity of TYTT claim that there is such a term, that it has inherently negative connotations, and that black scholars and spokespeople themselves use the term(!). Of course he failed miserably at trying to find a single example to justify his outlandish assertions. Since you can't seem to understand the scenario, I'll assume you can't understand what I just wrote either. Good luck in your future endeavors. You'll need it, dumbass.

As far as you leaving here, why are you making a big deal of it? I'm not. You did by insulting me when I said I was "driving by." It must've been a big deal to you to question my manhood as a reflection of the frequency of my posts.

LOL, so when you "misunderstand" (read intentionally misrepresent) the written intents of others, it's their fault, and they are likely backtracking racists. However, when others misunderstand your drivel, it's their fault? bull ****, illogical, double-standard hackery much? No, and No. You've already made it clear that it's simply impossible for you to be wrong. How silly of me to challenge the paramount of intelligence who can't spell "original," nor "ulterior." I'll send a letter on your behalf to Mirriam-Webster to inform them of their mistakes. Try reading a book sometime, genius.

Did your mother have any kids who lived? Yes, very clever, you deadbeat mother!@#$er. I figure you owe about about $300K in child support. You can shove the check right up your ass, as that seems to be the only place the fantasy land in which you live exists. Blow me, !@#$.

Now feel free to have the last word. I will preemptively reply with, "Good job! I expected nothing less!"

Before the next time I stray from the Wall, I'll be sure to get a PhD. in proctology so I can deal with you !@#$s more efficiently. It was fun, !@#$faces. Smell ya later! :beer:

Edited by uncle flap

Ahhh... pointing out typos, and a barrage of unrelated ad hom attacks thrown in as well. The final fortress of the hopelessly out-witted.

Are you done embarrassing yourself yet or do you need to be slapped around some more?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Now feel free to have the last word. I will preemptively reply with, "Good job! I expected nothing less!"

Before the next time I stray from the Wall, I'll be sure to get a PhD. in proctology so I can deal with you !@#$s more efficiently. It was fun, !@#$faces. Smell ya later! :beer:

Ah, the ultimate drive-by. My insulting words directed at you had nothing to do with the frequency of your posts, and everything to do with what you are just now doing. I can now understand why you come off as such an idiot here. It's because you are one. Did you actually relate the term "drive-by" with frequency of posts? Just to make things clear for you, a drive-by in this context is someone who posts crap or insults other people and then disappears. Exactly what you did and are doing. Something someone without balls would do.

uncle flap > PPP regulars don't let anyone steal your cornbread in here.

grind em up bro!

sometimes you just have to drop the microphone and walk away..........you called your shot, you know the monotonous typical "drive-by" type labels are coming

back to Riley Cooper though....he's gonna have a rough few years.

listened to Marcellus Wiley and Bomani Jones on the topic via the Dan Lebatard show, as black men they stated it was definitely the N-word with the long pronounced errrrrrrrr at the end as opposed to the new cool way of saying it which has a "less offensive" uhhhhh sounds at the end.......the "hip hop" way of N-word. So it won't be forgotten for a while.

I am not sure if this is part of "black culture" or not though.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

uncle flap > PPP regulars don't let anyone steal your cornbread in here.

grind em up bro!

sometimes you just have to drop the microphone and walk away..........you called your shot, you know the monotonous typical "drive-by" type labels are coming

back to Riley Cooper though....he's gonna have a rough few years.

listened to Marcellus Wiley and Bomani Jones on the topic via the Dan Lebatard show, as black men they stated it was definitely the N-word with the long pronounced errrrrrrrr at the end as opposed to the new cool way of saying it which has a "less offensive" uhhhhh sounds at the end.......the "hip hop" way of N-word. So it won't be forgotten for a while.

I am not sure if this is part of "black culture" or not though.

If the fact you're a vocal supporter of his "I don't have an opinion of my own, and I'm not clever enough to mount an argument, so I'll blurt, bluster, and mouth fart out completely falsifiable nonsense, but I'll do it loud so fools will be impressed, Jim Rome-esque, "take"," speak volumes about the quality of his argument.

In language you'll understand: "His argument was a **** sandwich, sans bread."

In fact, calling it an argument is profoundly generous. His "argument" wasn't actually an argument at all. It was a pile of ad hom attacks, logical fallacies, and fiat declarations substantiated by nothing, and offering no counter point, or even a basis for one.

Reduced to it's purest elements, he litterally said: "Nuh-uh!!! You're a doody head!!! My daddy will beat you up!!!!", then he hopped on his bike and screwed; and worse yet, he was too much of a coward even to throw out a limp wristed sucker-punch.

Worse than that, you're the even bitchier B word, cheering for the coward who just peddled off.

/golfclap

You're a manly man.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

If the fact you're a vocal supporter of his "I don't have an opinion of my own, and I'm not clever enough to mount an argument, so I'll blurt, bluster, and mouth fart out completely falsifiable nonsense, but I'll do it loud so fools will be impressed, Jim Rome-esque, "take"," speak volumes about the quality of his argument.

In language you'll understand: "His argument was a **** sandwich, sans bread."

In fact, calling it an argument is profoundly generous. His "argument" wasn't actually an argument at all. It was a pile of ad hom attacks, logical fallacies, and fiat declarations substantiated by nothing, and offering no counter argument, or even a basis for one.

Reduced to it's purest elements, he litterally said: "Nuh-uh!!! You're a doody head!!! My daddy will beat you up!!!!", then he hopped on his bike and screwed.

So, in other words he's a "drive-by", just like he himself claimed?

Ignore Ryan L Billz. He's had his issues and needs all the help he can get in learning how to actually work for a living. He's really pissed that mowing lawns interfers with his posting here.

Naa...it's pretty funny.. your the face of why some "look down" on your beloved PPP.

Not many care for your abrasive repetitive drivel...

Run em off scarecrow..

What's your deal w mowing lawns ? Is this some sort of job smack ? The whole no boss/ unlimited earnings/work hard for 9 months part is pretty dumb....

The bitchier B word ? nice one tasker...

Moar flap moar 26cb in the PPP please.....fun times for all.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Naa...it's pretty funny.. your the face of why some "look down" on your beloved PPP.

Not many care for your abrasive repetitive drivel...

Run em off scarecrow..

What's your deal w mowing lawns ? Is this some sort of job smack ? The whole no boss/ unlimited earnings/work hard for 9 months part is pretty dumb....

The bitchier B word ? nice one tasker...

Moar flap moar 26cb in the PPP please.....fun times for all.

Can I ask you what the appeal of a non-argument is to you?

You're got to be just about the worlds biggest Jim Rome fan.

Not a huge Rome fan....I like Jay Mohr sports which took his timeslot though. Pretty funny listen.

Just like 26's and flap's foray into PPPville ....

Just having a laugh my man.

And of course Mohr is playing this weekend with Adam Carolla, and there are a lot of familiar themes in this thread from the aceman