Mario's toes are hurting him ....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A second opinion of Bills DE Mario Williams's troublesome foot revealed "no serious damage," and he's expected to be "fine."

Williams' health has been the talk of Bills camp, but it appears they've dodged a bullet. Buffalo's $96 million man should return to practice some time in the next week. Williams appeared in all 16 games last season, but was diminished as he played through a wrist injury. Jul 30 - 5:27 PM

Source: Mike Garafolo on Twitter

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3636/mario-williams

There's the kind of well crafted and thoughtful analysis I come to TBD to read. Flat out cut him! Now is the time!

It would be the right thing to do for him. Give him a chance to try and find another team to play for, if someone would want a 28 year old with more career sacks than any bills def ends ever excepting Bruce, paup and Schoebel. The last two he will pass in 1 average or 2 below average seasons. God he sucks.

Diagnosis: He caught a wicked case of "BrucesmithItis." It's a debiliting disorder that rears it's ugly head each July 29th-August 20th.

These comparisons to Bruce should be limited to his training camp antics. Has any Bills fan, at anytime in Mario's career, thought of Bruce Smith when they watched Mario play?

I think the Bruce comparisons should stop. You knew what you were going to get with him once the season started, and he always delivered.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Diagnosis: He caught a wicked case of "BrucesmithItis." It's a debiliting disorder that rears it's ugly head each July 29th-August 20th.

lol

But real talk we dont really need to see Mario until the 3rd preseason game.

No sense in exposing him to injury. Plus this gives a Bills a chance to really see what the other pass rushers can do.

I have no problem with his "foot" injury . :thumbsup: