Anyone here a member of the NYCBBB??

Just got this email....Please let's all rally around this family

Hello all,

Not long ago we learned that Sally Kabel, 9-month old daughter of NYCBBB Founder

Matt Kabel, was diagnosed with leukemia. Matt and Nicole set up a few ways to

keep track of Sally's progress in her fight:

https://www.facebook...etSallySunshine

http://www.sweetsallysunshine.com/

For now, they need love and good thoughts. Please help us in letting the Kabels

know that the NYCBBB family will give them the support they need now and down

the road. Like, follow, comment, visit the links above. We will keep you posted

on other ways to help as they are established.

Thank you very much. We'll be back in touch very soon with updates on the

upcoming season, and hope you're enjoying your summer.

Matt "praying for Sally every day" Soreco

Even if not a member of the NYCBB--please go show your Bills spirit and support.

Edited by Luvbills

This is how I know the Bills don't watch their fans... This could be a good PR event for them and just make this guy feel a whole lot better for the weekend.

Almost unbelievably, Gretchen Geitter who is the Bills VP of Community Relations is not on LinkedIn.

I tried contacting her.

Pretty much par for the course.

I'll link the story to the Bills FB page. Maybe someone over there is awake.

Sent a message to whoever administers the Bills FB page.

(administrates?)

Thanks all, Scott Berchtold reached out a couple weeks ago when we were first in the hospital and sent Sally a Bills bear and autographed EJ Manuel photos to my sons. Since then we went through different diagnosis, at one point thinking it was a fluke virus and she was fine, but confirmed Leukemia last week. Not sure if Bills are aware of latest, most weren't as things changed so much so quickly. But they were one of the first responders.

The Buffalo Bills as an organization need to expand in the New York City market. I travel there (from home in Syracuse) and I meet a lot of people who won't follow the Jets or Giants because they moved to New Jersey.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the Buffalo Bills would find a gold mine of fans in the metro New York City area, except NJ.

Thanks all, Scott Berchtold reached out a couple weeks ago when we were first in the hospital and sent Sally a Bills bear and autographed EJ Manuel photos to my sons. Since then we went through different diagnosis, at one point thinking it was a fluke virus and she was fine, but confirmed Leukemia last week. Not sure if Bills are aware of latest, most weren't as things changed so much so quickly. But they were one of the first responders.

We will keep Sally, Nicole and you in our thoughts and prayers.

This is how I know the Bills don't watch their fans... This could be a good PR event for them and just make this guy feel a whole lot better for the weekend.

Actually, OBD is very much in tune with NYCBB. Matt noted above, as well. There is at least one high profile Bills event at McFaddens every offseason.