Season tix are on the way...

eball

It was definitely more than the previous years. I believe this was my renewal year. Previous years I only got $40 (two seats).

Last year I got something like $200 - last game I was buying junk just to spend it all. This year they weren't so generous.

My package came today, the tickets are better quality but the pins are kinda small. If that means the Bills win more games I'm down with that.

Got mine. No Bills Bucks. Russ is cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

My Bills Bucks came in a separate envelope, and said something about renewing early and online. I only got $20. Still better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

My Bills Bucks came in a separate envelope, and said something about renewing early and online. I only got $20. Still better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

If I only get $20 I'll be a little miffed. Besides my two seats (which are in the most expensive non-club seat category) I bought six extra to one game and 17 extra to another. That's close to $3K -- which has to be pretty close to the cost of a couple of club seats. Oh, and I've been a season ticket holder since 1990. They really need to start taking care of their long-term supporters.

As a first year season ticket holder, I am more excited for this season than any other year as long as I can remember!

Why do you build me up, buttercup baby, just to let me downnnnn (temptations voice...)

Same here.

If I only get $20 I'll be a little miffed. Besides my two seats (which are in the most expensive non-club seat category) I bought six extra to one game and 17 extra to another. That's close to $3K -- which has to be pretty close to the cost of a couple of club seats. Oh, and I've been a season ticket holder since 1990. They really need to start taking care of their long-term supporters.

They should give you much more than $20 Bills Bucks. I would complain if I were you. Season ticket holder since 1990 should be more than enough to get you a decent amount of Bills Bucks, not to mention how much you spent this year on tix.

Season ticket holder since '87 and bought 20 extras this year... don't get your hopes up. Agree about long-term supporters tho.

Did the Bills bucks come in the same mailing with the tickets, or did the Bills bucks come in a completely separate mailing? I got my tix today (2 clubs and 2 sideline first level) and there were no Bills bucks to be found.

I would definitely call them. I would hope that someone in the office has some discretionary power to sweeten the pot a bit… although the Bills won't ever be mistaken for DirecTV!

Any of you guys wind up in this?

Fred Jackson surprises season ticket holders

Thanks for posting that. It put a smile on my face.

Did the Bills bucks come in the same mailing with the tickets, or did the Bills bucks come in a completely separate mailing? I got my tix today (2 clubs and 2 sideline first level) and there were no Bills bucks to be found.

separate

Well, I got the envelope with $20 in Bills Bucks yesterday, and immediately fired off a not-so-friendly email to my ticket rep. I also sent a sarcastic "thanks" tweet out to Russ Brandon.

Not expecting anything, but it made me feel a little better.