Sirius NFL Training Camp Tour (Bills 7/30)

Heitz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Tim and Pat mentioned the great depth of our D line.

- Talked about holding Kyle out so he doesn't get hurt and is 100% healthy for the season.

I'll add what I can - I'm PowerPointing whilst listening...

Whaley is on now - should be good. Tim and Pat keep mentioning all of the talent on this team, which can only be a good thing!

- Talking WRs: Goodwin is great out of his breaks, he can block

- Woods: NFL ready, looks great

- Next thing that jumped out to Tim was EJ. Now Whaley is talking about that "it" factor, said that being the face of the franchise is not too big for EJ

PK: "Robert Woods reminds me of Donald Driver"

It's been a lOOONNNGGG day. I read that as Donald Jones.I was like WTF we spent a 2nd rounder on him.

Thanks for the updates.

Gaughan was a little more pessimistic than I expected; seems the "outsiders" are more excited by what they see than the local guy.

Stephon Gilmore: "better players, better coaches" this year. Ouch.

PK and TR both discussing how deep Bills' DL is (including Troup, for those interested); PK suggesting they might have the ability to trade one to fill another need.

Kyle Williams: "Whole defense is in. We have more defense than you can shake a stick at."

Sirius online and OTA are both glitching. very bad technical difficulties.

Ugh was hoping it was just me. Are you ripping the show for later? I may try to record the replay (I think its today at 2AM)

Edited by BlueFire

Love that Kirwan and Ryan are in Buffalo - I feel like they're impressed and we'll get to hear that come through on their show (the current best on Sirius NFL IMO)!

Pat Kirwan on the Bills practice today:

- Tons of reps

- They're unscripted - not rehearsing fake situations (something they feel is akin to "acting")

- Uptempo. Good rhythm. He felt the Bills got more out of this practice than some of the other teams they have visited.

- EJ looked impressive today.