This morning's presale ticket promotion

Is the code personalized? If not, I'd love to have it shared with me. Thinking about a game in the fall. :)

Edit: I see their FB and Twitter accounts now, nevermind.

Edited by Dorkington

Just bought my tickets for the Dec. 22 Miami game!

Anyone else get the code and buy some, too?

You're a brave soul committing to a December 22 game already. I would love to go to that game but I won't do it unless it is meaningful. Here is to hoping!

Is the code personalized? If not, I'd love to have it shared with me. Thinking about a game in the fall. :)

Edit: I see their FB and Twitter accounts now, nevermind.

Yeah, I got it through the ap. I don't think it's "personalized."

So anyone sans ap and anti-Facebook, Twitter is welcome to PM...

You're a brave soul committing to a December 22 game already. I would love to go to that game but I won't do it unless it is meaningful. Here is to hoping!

Committing to games around TGiving or Xmas saves me a trip back east since I already be "home" anyways.

Tickets with the promotion aren't any cheaper than what I'm finding on StubHub...

Honestly, I didn't even bother to check! :-)

I was just pumped to get some tix!

I did, however, find that tickets weren't severely marked-up during the checkout process. You know, when suddenly your $60 tix are running you $85...?

Were they extra good deals today? Got the notification and I have the Miami game circled but cant commit to it right now. Is it worth it to bite the bullet and buy it now?

I got some pretty decent seats for 55/ea...

And by decent i mean, high enough you can don't have any blind spots on the field (i prefer this for football games)

The only tax/fee i paid was a $3.75 processing fee

I don't understand why, for a given game, they choose tickets for you and even if you re-search again, the same tickets come up. IE: I don't want to sit on the shade side, but the same section 335 rows & seats keep coming up. Like recommend another seat location if I turn down the first

Edited by MarkyMannn

Usually the "code" only allows you to buy early, before the public, not a discount.

One day early, and the sold out games are still sold out.

Opening day is going to cost an arm and a leg.

One day early, and the sold out games are still sold out.

Opening day is going to cost an arm and a leg.

Just Jack's echo....