Man displays Nazi flag to piss off Obama

I don't usually frequent this forum because of the usual result of peeing on an electric fence, but this one really left me shaking my head.

Weird coincidence. Last week, I had the good (?) fortune to visit the Gestapo Museum in Cologne, Germany. Here's the link:

http://www.museenkoeln.de/ns-dok/

Want to talk "creepy"? Prison/torture cells in the basement, prisoners' pleading writings still preserved on the wall ("I don't know why I'm here. I've done nothing. These people are sadists."). Unbelievably, someone actually escaped from there through a coal chute. And then came back under a different name to make sure his girlfriend, also in the prison, survived. They both died as old people some 40 years later.

Do you know what the Nazis used to do to innocent people? You know, like, say, handicapped children? They would tell the parents that they were taking the children to a summer camp. They would put them in a bus, pump the fumes into the bus, and drive around for awhile. No more handicapped children. The parents were told that they had a heart attack. There were photographs of these busses in the museum.

And this douchebag doesn't understand that a Nazi flag would be considered reprehensible? This douchebag feels that the President of the United States - regardless of your political views - is cut of the same cloth?

There are idiots, and there are uninformed idiots. This guy is missing chromosomes. He needs to lay off the Fox News and pick up a history book. Or a few history books. And then squeeze them around his head. Because that's what the Nazis would do.

They make a nice T-shirt that has Obama's face on an old style Soviet Union flag caption "welcome to the USSA" probably the way I'd go, on the other hand if you happen to have a Nazi flag lying around why spend the extra money..

They make a nice T-shirt that has Obama's face on an old style Soviet Union flag caption "welcome to the USSA" probably the way I'd go, on the other hand if you happen to have a Nazi flag lying around why spend the extra money..

If you have a Nazi flag laying around, it's either 1) the genuine article and a collector's item that you don't hang outside, or 2) a reproduction...and why the !@#$ do you have a reproduction Nazi flag?

If you have a Nazi flag laying around, it's either 1) the genuine article and a collector's item that you don't hang outside, or 2) a reproduction...and why the !@#$ do you have a reproduction Nazi flag?

good question that

I don't usually frequent this forum because of the usual result of peeing on an electric fence, but this one really left me shaking my head.

Weird coincidence. Last week, I had the good (?) fortune to visit the Gestapo Museum in Cologne, Germany. Here's the link:

Want to talk "creepy"? Prison/torture cells in the basement, prisoners' pleading writings still preserved on the wall ("I don't know why I'm here. I've done nothing. These people are sadists."). Unbelievably, someone actually escaped from there through a coal chute. And then came back under a different name to make sure his girlfriend, also in the prison, survived. They both died as old people some 40 years later.

Do you know what the Nazis used to do to innocent people? You know, like, say, handicapped children? They would tell the parents that they were taking the children to a summer camp. They would put them in a bus, pump the fumes into the bus, and drive around for awhile. No more handicapped children. The parents were told that they had a heart attack. There were photographs of these busses in the museum.

And this douchebag doesn't understand that a Nazi flag would be considered reprehensible? This douchebag feels that the President of the United States - regardless of your political views - is cut of the same cloth?

There are idiots, and there are uninformed idiots. This guy is missing chromosomes. He needs to lay off the Fox News and pick up a history book. Or a few history books. And then squeeze them around his head. Because that's what the Nazis would do.

So, are you suggesting that Fox News is what gave him this idea or did you really mean to say that he should really lay off MSNBC, CNN, HLN, ABC, CBS and NBC and read a history book instead?

So, are you suggesting that Fox News is what gave him this idea or did you really mean to say that he should really lay off MSNBC, CNN, HLN, ABC, CBS and NBC and read a history book instead?

I'm suggesting that Fox News is what gave him this idea, and that he should probably look to other sources of information to round out his world view.

Which seems sorely lacking in depth beyond cocktail napkin.

I'm suggesting that Fox News is what gave him this idea, and that he should probably look to other sources of information to round out his world view.

It's disgusting, I can't even click past Fox News without seeing promotions for Aktion T-4...

So, in other words you have a problem with flying the Nazi flag (so do I) and you dislike Fox News. That's how you are connecting the two? Your disapproval of them both is the common denominator here? How about giving us a list of other media sources that you feel are more important to rounding out this guy's world view?

So, in other words you have a problem with flying the Nazi flag (so do I) and you dislike Fox News. That's how you are connecting the two? Your disapproval of them both is the common denominator here? How about giving us a list of other media sources that you feel are more important to rounding out this guy's world view?

And how's about you spend a little more time reading and a little less time attacking the viewpoint of someone with whom you disagree?

Sounds so...you know..."Germany 1936"..

Could be worse. He could have admitted saying "the N-word" a couple decades back.

And how's about you spend a little more time reading and a little less time attacking the viewpoint of someone with whom you disagree?

You should do yourself a favor, and not visit the PPP...you'll be better for it.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say, but I guess that makes sense because it's obvious you don't either. All I've asked you is why you connected this guy that flew the Nazi Flag with Fox News. I was just hoping for the same enlightment that you have. Maybe you could lead me to some epithany, eh? Anyway, it would really be appreciated if you would post your approved media sources. That means books too.