"An American Mystery" - New OJ Movie slated for 2014

With the horrific Aaron Hernandez murder allegations continuing to stun and electrify the public, perhaps now is the appropriate time for another O.J. Simpson movie.

Word on the street is that director Joshua Newton (whose most recent film, 2009’s Iron Cross, was the final movie in the late Roy Scheider’s extensive Hollywood career) has wrangled a $65 million budget and the services of British newcomer Charlotte Kirk for ‘An American Mystery,’ a film that will offer “startling facts” and a “fresh perspective” regarding the infamous 1994 murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

http://www.buffalo.com/news/blog/oh-swell-theres-going-to-be-an-o.j.-simpson-movie/49315

Charlotte Kirk:

10445_4763422047325_1755188426_n_350x526.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5016840/

Agreed.

He was the best ever as far as I'm concerned.

Its bizarre talking to some young people(Im talking 30ish) about football.The subject of OJ comes up...and they have no idea that he was arguably the best football player ever.One guy said "oh I heard he wasn't very good".-I can understand the media blackout on the guy due to the distastefulness of hero worshipping a murderer. But that doesn't mean we cant have a rational discussion about football. Its never OJs season rushing record its always Dickersons. Silly.--And these top 100 football player lists.--Putting guys like Emmit Smith above him.A joke.

Edited by Tcali

Its bizarre talking to some young people(Im talking 30ish) about football.The subject of OJ comes up...and they have no idea that he was arguably the best football player ever.One guy said "oh I heard he wasn't very good".-I can understand the media blackout on the guy due to the distastefulness of hero worshipping a murderer. But that doesn't mean we cant have a rational discussion about football. Its never OJs season rushing record its always Dickersons. Silly.--And these top 100 football player lists.--Putting guys like Emmit Smith above him.A joke.

Could not agree more.

Many people somehow can't seem to separate the player from the person. And I'm not only talking about OJ Simpson. There are lots of players who are shorted their greatness due to not being popular.

Agree. many of us here saw OJ run live at the stadiums. He was incredible to watch.

That actor in those Naked Gun movies looked a lot like him. I wonder what that guy is up to now?

Isn't Leslie Nielsen dead?