Most underrated player

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On defense I could see Aaron Williams being a great safety and losing the bust tag forever. Carrington and Moats honorable mention.

Offense is tricky because I still have no idea how to evaluate linemen, especially interior ones. I would have said Donald Jones but he was so underrated we shipped him off to New England. I would say Eric Wood simply because he's probably the one guy next to Spiller that we must have on the field to keep those chains moving. The more Jim Kelly talked about Kent Hull's importance to the team, the more respect I have for that position. Manning still says his game is different without Jeff Saturday at center.

Stevie. He had absolute garbage throwing to him and nobody on the other side to take the eat off him and still has 3 1,000 yards seasons in a row.

It would be important to know how much of those yards came in garbage time, when Fitz was padding up his stats!

On defense I could see Aaron Williams being a great safety and losing the bust tag forever. Carrington and Moats honorable mention.

Offense is tricky because I still have no idea how to evaluate linemen, especially interior ones. I would have said Donald Jones but he was so underrated we shipped him off to New England. I would say Eric Wood simply because he's probably the one guy next to Spiller that we must have on the field to keep those chains moving. The more Jim Kelly talked about Kent Hull's importance to the team, the more respect I have for that position. Manning still says his game is different without Jeff Saturday at center.

+1. When Wood went out of the line up, Fitz faced lots of pressure from the middle of the line....Wood is a game changer like Hull.

It would be important to know how much of those yards came in garbage time, when Fitz was padding up his stats!

Sorry this padding stat is for Fitz only. Stevie's job was to get open, he was also facing some of the top DBs and those guy NEVER want to give up a pass... Even in garbage time. ;)