CJ or Gore, who do you think is going to get left out of the top 100 t

After looking at the RBs who have been selected, and knowing how many spots remain, I figure the last spot is between those two. As unbiased as I can be, I think CJ absolutely deserves it over Gore based on his numbers from last season compared to Gore's, but I worry that Gore will be selected based on name recognition and past achievements. That would suck. I just feel like CJ is going to get screwed because of a lack of respect for the team he plays for. I hope not, but am fearing the worst.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CJ absolutely deserves it over Gore based on his numbers from last season compared to Gore's, but I worry that Gore will be selected based on name recognition and past achievements.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

The courage to change the things I can,

And wisdom to know the difference.

CJ Spiller IS 1 of the 100 best players in the NFL. if you askes a GM would he rather have Dennis Pitta or CJ Spiller what do you think the answer would be?? Pitta is on the list.

Do you think that Byrd makes it? There are 9 players I believe from the AFC East that made the list. I posted my thoughts about a month back in another thread.

So far: Wake, Mario, Mankins, Hernandez have been on the list (don't know where they classified Revis).

I forgot Wilfork when I did my list. I will say that the last 5 are Wilfork, Gronk, Brady, Spiller and Byrd or Cromartie.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

CJ Spiller IS 1 of the 100 best players in the NFL. if you askes a GM would he rather have Dennis Pitta or CJ Spiller what do you think the answer would be?? Pitta is on the list.

Do you think that Byrd makes it? There are 9 players I believe from the AFC East that made the list. I have my thoughts about a month back in another thread but do not know of it has changed since.

So far: Wake, Mario, Mankins, Hernandez have been on the list (don't know where they classified Revis).

I forgot Wilfork when I do my list. I will say that the last 5 are Wilfork, Gronk, Brady, Spiller and Byrd or Cromartie.

They said only 1 safety is left on the list... it's obviously Ed Reed.

The thing that pisses me off is that Trent Richardson found his way on the list and CJ won't.

tumblr_mm6wkervy81r9epxgo1_r10_1280.jpg

I think that CJ is almost certainly on the list. Which 5 AFC East players left will be ahead of him?? I would think that he gets a lot of respect from other players. He is certainly the guy that they gameplan for when playing the Bills.

I think people who expect CJ and Byrd on that list are going to be disappointed

There are 5 AFC East players left. Mario, Hernandez, Wake, and Mankins are already on the list. If you do not think that either will be on the list who are your 5?? Someone had indicated that there is only 1 safety left on the board so it looks like Byrd is out. I would be REALLY surprised at this point if Spiller is not on the list. Spiller, Wilfork, Brady, Gronk and Cromartie

If it matters to CJ then it pisses me off!

It clearly matters to most players. It's a sign of respect. Don't you think these guys want the respect of their peers? I see nothing at all wrong with that, especially when you have earned it.

There are 5 AFC East players left. Mario, Hernandez, Wake, and Mankins are already on the list. If you do not think that either will be on the list who are your 5?? Someone had indicated that there is only 1 safety left on the board so it looks like Byrd is out. I would be REALLY surprised at this point if Spiller is not on the list. Spiller, Wilfork, Brady, Gronk and Cromartie

I hope you're right, but my gut says Gore gets the nod, especially after coming off a season where he played in the Super Bowl.

Hell, base it off next years fantasy rankings and see how the two stack up against each other. It's not even close.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fantasy-football-rankings--13--top-200-222913147.html

It clearly matters to most players. It's a sign of respect. Don't you think these guys want the respect of their peers? I see nothing at all wrong with that, especially when you have earned it.

I hope you're right, but my gut says Gore gets the nod, especially after coming off a season where he played in the Super Bowl.

Hell, base it off next years fantasy rankings and see how the two stack up against each other. It's not even close.

http://sports.yahoo....-222913147.html

I would be surprised if Gore was not on the list. I just do not think of the 5 AFC East players left that Spiller wont be one of them. The only other guy that COULD possibly make the list is Mike Wallace and I would be really surprised if he was in the top 50 (or wherever we are now).

Wallace made top 50 last year, so he stands a chance. CJ has been getting a lot of positive press on nfl.com and NFLN - maybe he's more popular than we think - we could be in for a pleasant surprise.