CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long H

Not much of a breakdown really. Sponge Bob is a hard worker. A team player. Mr Krabs likes money. He's a steeler. Patrick sleeps under a rock. Don't know how he sleeps there without suffocating. Squidward looks like the white guy with a big nose who has his cheeks full of a hot dog.

I was hoping to hear something a little more insightful than that. What a let down. I don't think CJ has much of a future as a movie critic.

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

Not much of a breakdown really. Sponge Bob is a hard worker. A team player. Mr Krabs likes money. He's a steeler. Patrick sleeps under a rock. Don't know how he sleeps there without suffocating. Squidward looks like the white guy with a big nose who has his cheeks full of a hot dog.

I was hoping to hear something a little more insightful than that. What a let down. I don't think CJ has much of a future as a movie critic.

I wonder how Patrick keeps comfortable under his rock as well. Perhaps his home is a hollow rock or pumice?

Maybe this will add a bit more context.