Buffalo one of 10 teams not to have player caught with PEDs

Losing within the rules...something to be said for that! :rolleyes:

Zactly. This is yesterday's news, folks. The well-behaved, Gentlemen Bills <aka Losers> are a thing of the past. Our rookies have more arrests than last years Bills collectively.

This is just another list the New Bills will make soon. Go Bad Bufffalo Bills!

"Only the Bills, Lions, Jaguars, Colts, Chiefs, Jets, Raiders, Cowboys, Eagles and 49ers have stayed off the board."

I feel good about this, I guess. Not great company other than 49ers. I wouldn't be surprised if our guys have been taking Performance Reducing Drugs. PRDS.

http://profootballta...ons-since-2010/

With the possible exception of the Colts and lately the 49ers, all those teams have been losers since they started testing. Not sure if that means anything?

this---^

Anyone that actually sits there and thinks that these NFL players aren't on PEDs, is bat-chit crazy.

did you live at the athletes houses/apartments/hotels also?

Didnt think so.

Do you? You don't have a very high opinion of people in general. Maybe you should consider moving. Where I come from there is a lot more pride in following the rules than in winning at all costs. Not everyone is willing to take the easy out.

Zactly. This is yesterday's news, folks. The well-behaved, Gentlemen Bills <aka Losers> are a thing of the past. Our rookies have more arrests than last years Bills collectively.

This is just another list the New Bills will make soon. Go Bad Bufffalo Bills!

Encouraging cheating. Sad. I'm glad my kids don't read this forum.

Do you? You don't have a very high opinion of people in general. Maybe you should consider moving. Where I come from there is a lot more pride in following the rules than in winning at all costs. Not everyone is willing to take the easy out.

Well, that and off field buffoonery making you better at sports. Both awesome messages.

With the possible exception of the Colts and lately the 49ers, all those teams have been losers since they started testing. Not sure if that means anything?

Since they started testing? They started in the late 80's and several of those teams have been highly successful. The time frame given was since pete Carroll took over the Seahawks.

Let's just clear up something right here. HGH doesn't increase your strength at all. It's purely a drug to use when you're injured to speed up recovery. I don't know if that still counts as a PED or not, but HGH isn't a steroid in the classical sense.

Let's just clear up something right here. HGH doesn't increase your strength at all. It's purely a drug to use when you're injured to speed up recovery. I don't know if that still counts as a PED or not, but HGH isn't a steroid in the classical sense.

Are you questioning if HGH use could enhance a players ability to perform?

There it is. Where you come from must be the most honest place in earth.

Oh, how many NFL caliber football players have come from your hometown?

Your missing my point. I'm with you, I've never done PEDs even when I was a high school track star. One of the best in WNY in fact.y point is, that much of the NFL is in PEDs, or once was. That its almost fact, or at least assumed. Anyone that doesn't believe that is being completely ridiculous and doesn't truly understand how competitive sports works.

Again, I don't agree with it, but its just the way it is.