[OT] Official 24 thread

Just Jack

Kiefer Sutherland said on Charlie Rose last Friday night (that's a PBS interview show, if you don't keep up) that the Chinese embassy problem figures into next season AND that the time gap between Days 4 and 5 will be much shorter than the previous gaps.

Good ending. Jack's a nameless fugitive and Tony and Michele are quitting CTU. I'm hoping they resurface (all 3) as the leaders of a successful plot to assassinate Logan.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiefer Sutherland said on Charlie Rose last Friday night (that's a PBS interview show, if you don't keep up) that the Chinese embassy problem figures into next season AND that the time gap between Days 4 and 5 will be much shorter than the previous gaps.

Good ending.  Jack's a nameless fugitive and Tony and Michele are quitting CTU.  I'm hoping they resurface (all 3) as the leaders of a successful plot to assassinate Logan.

343201[/snapback]

Hear, hear. Please add Palmer into that mix. If you ask me, Logan was probably one of the worst villains of the season. His incompetence could have been as consequential as any of the actions of the terrorists.

i loved the last episode(s). best season since the first. did anyone else pick up on this -- didn't palmer also say to jack "this is probably the last time we'll speak" at the end of one of the other seasons?

Logan made me want to stop watching the show.  Fortunately, Jack killing mass people made me continue.

343596[/snapback]

I think they got the reaction they were after, as I was fuming when Logan was taking credit and all the congratulations for stopping the terrorists, when in reality through the whole thing he was damned near wetting his pants.

Hear, hear.  Please add Palmer into that mix.  If you ask me, Logan was probably one of the worst villains of the season.  His incompetence could have been as consequential as any of the actions of the terrorists.

343217[/snapback]

Theoretcially, Palmer could become President again, seeing as he only served one term.

GO BILLS 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Jack in Syracuse for starting this thread. I love the show but I don't work with anyone who watches it. Tuesdays on TSW have provided a lot of detox and debriefing for all of us.