[OT] Official 24 thread

Just Jack

I have a prediction.

The previews show that they are going to arrest the wrong agent as the mole.

I don't know the characters name.

My guess is, that they know that Aisha Tylers character is the real mole, but they are going to lead her to believe they arrested the wonrg person......so that will leave Tylers character to lead them to the terrorists.

On a side note....

I really like the William Davane character (Heller) more each week.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Tony just showed up to save Jack. Where did he come from?

224653[/snapback]

Jack, when pinned down with Audrey at the security business, said he was going to call "the only guy he can trust". That must have been Tony. What was incredible was how fast Tony got there. It was less then 5 minutes. He must follow Jack around every day, just in case situations like these pop up.

Jack, when pinned down with Audrey at the security business, said he was going to call "the only guy he can trust".  That must have been Tony.  What was incredible was how fast Tony got there.  It was less then 5 minutes. He must follow Jack around every day, just in case situations like these pop up.

224831[/snapback]

Maybe he was going to the 7-11 to buy pampers. I'm sure it will be explained in next weeks episode.

I have a prediction.

My guess is, that they know that Aisha Tylers character is the real mole, but they are going to lead her to believe they arrested the wonrg person......so that will leave Tylers character to lead them to the terrorists.

224807[/snapback]

That's a pretty solid prediction, given how the show twists and turns. But do you think the Secretary of Defense would waste everyone's time like that? This will probably happen, with Jack convincing Heller that they need to do something to keep Marianne around for that reason.

I just want to know if Michelle is coming back, too.    :)

224861[/snapback]

She is. Tony, Michelle and Palmer are all in this season.

Palmer is shooting his episodes now. And Tony and Michelle shot at least 4 episodes.

Have no fear.

Can someone please explain who Tony is without any first season spoilers?  New to the show here.

224873[/snapback]

If you havn't seen the first season,....we can't say too much without spoiling it. just know that he was a former collegue of Jack Bauer.

I have a prediction.

224807[/snapback]

Actually, now that I think of this, Marianne will probably frame whoever they come to arrest. Remember when she made that phone call, the guy on the other end told her to "divert suspicion". She'll be setting someone up.

Actually, now that I think of this, Marianne will probably frame whoever they come to arrest. Remember when she made that phone call, the guy on the other end told her to "divert suspicion". She'll be setting someone up.

224971[/snapback]

I think this makes more sense.

Marianne seems too saavy to get caught this early in the season.

Considering that Jack (at least once) put a gun to Tony's head and played a role in his being arrested for treason, it is interesting that Tony was the "one person" Jack knew he could trust. Still, I love Tony and literally stood up and cheered when he came to Jack's rescue. Also, after Jack made that comment about the "one person", my wife and I started trying to guess who it may have been. Chase? Palmer? My guess is that it will turn out that Jack went to bat for Tony after he got arrested and helped him get off for "treason".

Considering that Jack (at least once) put a gun to Tony's head and played a role in his being arrested for treason, it is interesting that Tony was the "one person" Jack knew he could trust. Still, I love Tony and literally stood up and cheered when he came to Jack's rescue. Also, after Jack made that comment about the "one person", my wife and I started trying to guess who it may have been. Chase? Palmer? My guess is that it will turn out that Jack went to bat for Tony after he got arrested and helped him get off for "treason".

225205[/snapback]

At this time, I would like to add that when Jack made the call, my wife turned to me and said "Chloe?"... and I said back "Tony"?

Thank you, thank you. *LAMP* and before you ask, I don't know who is going to win the SB, sorry.

At this time, I would like to add that when Jack made the call, my wife turned to me and said "Chloe?"...  and I said back "Tony"? 

225218[/snapback]

I was thinking Chloe also, but I figured it couldn't be, unless he wanted her to annoy the bad guys to death.

At this time, I would like to add that when Jack made the call, my wife turned to me and said "Chloe?"...  and I said back "Tony"? 

Thank you, thank you.  *LAMP*  and before you ask, I don't know who is going to win the SB, sorry.

225218[/snapback]

As soon as the new head of CTU's daughter got sick (or in a comma) you knew someone who once ran CTU had to come back. Either Tony or Michelle...

That was a great enterance made by Tony. It should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I don't know what's in store for next week, I don't watch the previews (and change the channel when they come on) because they give too much away. I love going into the show totally in the dark.

SPOILER ALERT ON TONY -- SEASON #3

Remember, Tony was the only one at CTU (with Jack) who knew about Gael. So there's a background about Jack trusting him when he doesn't trust anyone else at CTU.

I know Chloe's due back, but I thought by now they'd pick up her trail visting her friend Andrew, who disappeared into a hospital 3 or 4 hours ago. I thought Edgar would tell Driscoll to bring her back last night, since five hours ago Edgar seemed to be afraid to sign on without her help.

And yeah, Tony blowing in like that near the end of the show was pretty cool. (Why is there any question about how he got there? Who do you think Jack called?)