Stevie Johnson Thoughts On New Receivers

I'm glad Bruce was nice to you because I met him one night at Jim Kelly's bar and he was one of the biggest pricks I ever met. He was rude and treated me like I was an ass for wishing him good luck on the upcoming season. He wouldn't even extend his hand for a hand shake. I still rooted for him as a fan when he played but as a person I never respected him again. I see why he held out so much, skipped a ton of practices, and got a few DWI's.

I met Smith once too. It was a while back Kix's nightclub across from the airport. He was walking down the hall coming in & we were walking right at him coming out. He was in a bright yellow suit & wearing a bunch of gold chains. He was also smoking a cigar. Of course the drunk obnoxious college a**holes that my friends & I were back then we all started yelling "BRUCE!!" at the top of our lungs. He looked right at us & said "That's right" & kept walking. Not the biggest prick in the world like your experience but he could of at least gave us a couple high fives. Oh well, like I said we were pretty obnoxious back then so not really sure if I blame him.

i've had the chance to meet a couple of bills, bruce smith was a nice guy. i was just a kid but he was nice guy gave me an autograph. we talked about football for a minute and he wished me good luck. sj i've run into a few times and the guy is always great with fans. he is genuinely excited about the team and the fans. he's also pretty good at madden, but a good guy who likes to interact with the fans

That's fun. We tend to forget that these guys are just people. Back in the 90's, I returned to WNY from college and played pickup basketball with Bruce Smith (and another guy I can't remember) in my home town (Springville). Nicest guy in the world. It's good to not see them act like they're above everyone else.

So how was Bruce as a b-baller?

i've had the chance to meet a couple of bills, bruce smith was a nice guy. i was just a kid but he was nice guy gave me an autograph. we talked about football for a minute and he wished me good luck. sj i've run into a few times and the guy is always great with fans. he is genuinely excited about the team and the fans. he's also pretty good at madden, but a good guy who likes to interact with the fans

for whatever you want to say about stevie, it seems that he really understands the relationship between the fans of the bills, the community of wny, and their team. he just seems to embrace it all and i believe that is why we love us some stevie!

for whatever you want to say about stevie, it seems that he really understands the relationship between the fans of the bills, the community of wny, and their team. he just seems to embrace it all and i believe that is why we love us some stevie!

You took the words right out of my mouth . Stevie loves being a Bill and is a true team player .