2013 R....O....Y.....

I don't think so. Kelly was fabulous as a 1st year/rookie QB and he didn't win ROY.. Yes, he had pro seasoning, but when "Kelly Is God!" banners are seen at your first game and you deliver on such lofty claims but DON'T win ROY, I don't see any way EJ will..

Then again, Dennis Shaw was ROY.. How'd that turn out?

I don't think so. Kelly was fabulous as a 1st year/rookie QB and he didn't win ROY.. Yes, he had pro seasoning, but when "Kelly Is God!" banners are seen at your first game and you deliver on such lofty claims but DON'T win ROY, I don't see any way EJ will..

Then again, Dennis Shaw was ROY.. How'd that turn out?

yeah, but Kelly wasnt really a rookie in his first year.

• 4 months later...

kiko has been playing really well thru 2 games as well. he could have a kuechly rookie year type season.

keeks had 164 tackles 103 solo 1 sack 3 FR 2 ints and 8 PD

kiko thru 2 games 19 tackles 14 solo 1 sack 1 FF 1 int and 1 PD

only 2 games in but he looks the part and is flying around so far

kiko has been playing really well thru 2 games as well. he could have a kuechly rookie year type season.

keeks had 164 tackles 103 solo 1 sack 3 FR 2 ints and 8 PD

kiko thru 2 games 19 tackles 14 solo 1 sack 1 FF 1 int and 1 PD

only 2 games in but he looks the part and is flying around so far

One of the amazing things about Kiko is that he's played 100% of the Bills defensive snaps. As a rookie MLB in his first two games that's pretty amazing.

One of the amazing things about Kiko is that he's played 100% of the Bills defensive snaps. As a rookie MLB in his first two games that's pretty amazing.

he hasn't? i thought he has played 100% of the snaps. if not 100 its gotta be close to it. high 90s for sure

Kiko has been really impressive too. What a football player. Int fumble recovery sack.... Loads of tackles... he can do it all.