Kiper & McShay ???

I cant help but to lmao @ these to so called "Experts"

1. They missed on most of their projections as to where these players were gonna land.

2. Their final grades are just absurd.

The draft is a total crap shhot. No one can tell how these players are going to react and respond to the pressures and the talent level in the NFL. All were at some point the star in their school and most never show up when the bright lights of the NFL shine bright.

Neither 1 of these jokers know what any player will do and im pretty sure the men that get paid WELL and go view and critique these players for a living know much more than these to freaks.

To be honest, i wanted Barkley Real Bad!! Being from SoCal i have seen ALL his games and believe he be and is a Winner. Now after looking at the EJ pick it makes sense and he does appear to have the most upside and can no doubt do things ive never seen Barkley do. I wish him the very best.

I wont become an instant Eagle fan (Ill watch) but i do wish him the best.

No one knows just how these guys will respond or if their talent will carry on in the NFL. I think the new fresh blood in B.Lo is off to a great new start. This is by FAR the 1st season in A LONG TIME im looking frwd to. Now Land Dansby and lets wreck shop!!

GO BILLS 2013/14 :)

I was going to start a thread called "Mel Kiper-Sour Grapes." And I agree with the OP, his draft grades are absurd.

He got played by the Bills (and several other teams/agents). He should be embarrassed, and ESPN should be ashamed about the amount of stock and air time they devote to these hocus pocus, draft day shisters. He reminds me of a poor man's Woolworth's fortune teller with bad hair.

I liked what Peter King said about the St. Louis war room in his MMQB column today. He was in there and said the execs, coaches, and staff were laughing at him.

They never played the game so all they know is what they get from other people (scouts) to formulate their opinions. ESPN is a joke, who in their right mind would pay for info about sports when they can get it for free at every other website.

Besides, I'd rather trust the people at NFL network like Mike Mayock who actually played in the NFL, and knows what he is talking about.

Ha

"I think Ryan Leaf is more mature than Drew Bledsoe, he's very much a grown up 21 year old."

I'm not one to bash Kiper by any means...He's the main reason I got so involved in following the NFL Draft some 20 plus years ago...

But that one quote...well...That's still got to sting a bit... ;)

Oh wow!!! I missed that somehow, and it was hilarious!!! What a great job Caliendo did!!! He's got him down pretty good!!! B-)