Why do women wear thongs?

marck

I was at work last night at my 2nd job and one of the girls their, about 23 years old spent a great part of the evening bending over and each time she did she show the cutest little grey flowered thong. Then she kept adjusting her pants pulling them up and every time she sat back down, the thong popped out again.

My question is, since women know this is going to happen, why both to adjust their slacks?

Just looking for opinions.

I was at work last night at my 2nd job and one of the girls their, about 23 years old spent a great part of the evening bending over and each time she did she show the cutest little grey flowered thong.  Then she kept adjusting her pants pulling them up and every time she sat back down, the thong popped out again.

15058[/snapback]

pics?

It doesn't bother me when women wear them, but when I know my students are wearing them, now that really bothers me, because they're 6th grades!

Nothing is worse than having to get a co-worker to talk with my students about not showing off their under garments.

It doesn't bother me when women wear them, but when I know my students are wearing them, now that really bothers me, because they're 6th grades!

Nothing is worse than having to get a co-worker to talk with my students about not showing off their under garments.

15165[/snapback]

Remember when kids actually had parents?

Remember when kids actually had parents?

15209[/snapback]

That reminds of a funny story.

My buddy, who has a 14 yr old daughter, was doing laundry one day (yes he is a little whipped). Anyways, he comes across a pair of thong skivies. He holds them up and says to himself, well these are too small to be my wife's.

I think I would have locked my daughter in her room for the next 4 years after that.

He told me this while we were out golfing and having a few "pops". I say to him, now every time I see your daughter I am going to ask myself, wonder if she has a thong on?? :P Please hold off on the perv remarks thank you. :blink:

Kids are definitely doing things (or should I say thongs) differently now a days. Was nothing like that when I was in school.