My Mock and how I did it.

peterpan

So everyone does a mock, and on the Eve of the draft, so will I. But I'll do mine with rules. I used CBS Sports site:

ihttp://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft/round/2

If 2 of the 4 people had selected a player before the Bills pick, I could not pick that player. IE my top two choices are Ansah and D Jordan but I couldn't pick them bc they are 'gone'

3rd and 4th rounds I just picked guys I hope are there.

In round two, if 1 of the two people had selected a player, he was gone too.

So here it is:

1- Bark Mingo, OLB/DE LSU. J Jones is passed on due to medical*

2- Zach Ertz, TE Standford (wanted Elam SS from FL but he was 'taken')

3- Honey Badger, CB LSU

4- Marcus Lattimore, RB SC

I dont think any of these QBs are that great, so I didnt take one. I also think that with as many holes as we have, and still having no QB, we should just take the best players we can because next year is a wash IMO.

So everyone does a mock, and on the Eve of the draft, so will I. But I'll do mine with rules. I used CBS Sports site:

ihttp://www.cbssports...k-draft/round/2

If 2 of the 4 people had selected a player before the Bills pick, I could not pick that player. IE my top two choices are Ansah and D Jordan but I couldn't pick them bc they are 'gone'

So here it is:

3- Honey Badger, CB LSU

I dont think any of these QBs are that great, so I didnt take one. I also think that with as many holes as we have, and still having no QB, we should just take the best players we can because next year is a wash IMO.

With "as many holes as we have," do you really think OBD will prioritize taking a TE and then take a RB in the 4th?

I'm not going to sugar coat it... I hate it.

First I don't like Mingo as our pick in the first. The next three rounds are just taking the biggest name, without regaurd to our current needs.

I'm not a Mingo fan, I watched lots of LSU games and he never stood out. The 2nd and 3rd are needs, we don't currently have a starting TE for opening day and you need 4 CB. While not a HB fan there is a need.

Ertz would be a great pick and a HUGE need.......but I don't think he lasts that long. As for the 1st pick, you're gonna get QB or not to be QB arguments all day long, and I haven't had enough coffee to go there. lol

Sometimes TE's last longer if they aren't elite... happens a lot. If we manage an extra 2nd rounder in a trade down, i could see Bills using one on Ertz. That's the only pick that makes much sense, to be honest.

I ignored need completely because we honestly have a need at every single position save 1 or 2.

Honey Badger is a 1st round talent, not bad for a 3rd round pick.

Same goes for Lattimore, he is a top 15 pick without the injury. He will sit out this season, and be back for 2014, which is perfect because Freddie will be spent after this season in all likelihood.

And TE is one of the most important positions in the NFL these days

Edited by peterpan

I ignored need completely because we honestly have a need at every single position save 1 or 2.

Honey Badger is a 1st round talent, not bad for a 3rd round pick.

Same goes for Lattimore, he is a top 15 pick without the injury. He will sit out this season, and be back for 2014, which is perfect because Freddie will be spent after this season in all likelihood.

And TE is one of the most important positions in the NFL these days

I respect your opinion but disagree. I expect the Bills will take a QB in the first 4 rounds (but have no idea which QB) and will not pick a TE. Just my opinion.

If they don't pick a QB, I will be surprised how much faith they're showing in Kolb.

ihttp://www.cbssports...k-draft/round/2

So here it is:

3- Honey Badger, CB LSU

I don't know about round one but this year's Honey Badger has drug problems. He is a pot head loser. Honey badgers are usually good like the one that went to Dallas last year so I understand but I can wait until 2014.