1999 in 10 minutes

They missed the song Amazed, by Lonestar.

I am a big country music fan - real country, not this new stuff. The 1990's had the last drops of it, and was amazed they had no country music on that whole flashback. Not even Dixie Chicks, who won Grammy's. Wide Open Spaces was huge in 1999.

Either way, I nostalgia'd hard. It was my Senior year of High School.

Edited by jboyst62

What a trip down memory lane. The craziest part to me is how some of that stuff feels like it was yesterday and then some of it feels like it was from a lifetime ago

How old were you in 99?

It really put a unique feeling in the pit of me somewhere. It was about like pulling in to the neighborhood I grew up on and having the 90's station (on Sirius) on with just the right song to take you back... For me it was my dad's Oldsmobile or the car my Gramps bought me... coming home from a practice or work and pulling up the way.

I was 39, this holds nothing special for me. Was just the other day in a lot of ways. And in fact, I just out and out missed a lot of pop entertainment (because so much of it sucks). I expected more than just games, movies and VH1 or whatever, I guess.

Edited by bowery4

What a trip down memory lane. The craziest part to me is how some of that stuff feels like it was yesterday and then some of it feels like it was from a lifetime ago

99 was the year I graduated High School so probably why I felt pretty nostalgic watching this, a pretty significant year in the life course