Your NYS tax dollars at work

Thanks for the info.

I run a senior center in WNY, a P.A.C.E program, and we recieve Medicaid/medicare dollars. We always have to be very careful that the folks who enroll in our program are "nursing home" eligible.

and we have our CMS review this August.

Thanks for the info.

I run a senior center in WNY, a P.A.C.E program, and we recieve Medicaid/medicare dollars. We always have to be very careful that the folks who enroll in our program are "nursing home" eligible.

and we have our CMS review this August.

Excellent!! So what's for lunch today??

Excellent!! So what's for lunch today??

LOL................Well, I don't think I'm breaking confidentiality in telling you.

Turkey Rice Soup

Ham

Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Corn

dinner roll

Butterscotch Pudding

LOL................Well, I don't think I'm breaking confidentiality in telling you.

Turkey Rice Soup

Ham

Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Corn

dinner roll

Butterscotch Pudding

I think I'd ask to get the plug pulled.

Turkey Rice Soup

Ham

Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Corn

dinner roll

Butterscotch Pudding

You still have the to go containers right? My wife is hungry too but she can't make it in for lunch. She'll be at the gym. Oh and remember my brother wants double helpings seeing he's got a pretty physical job so let me know if you have the big to go containers if not I'll bring a bucket. Also I'll be grabbing a couple of meals for my brother's kids. Seeing he works and is single he doesn't have time to make their dinner. That still qualifies right??

Gov. Cuomo....my family loves you. :rolleyes:

Turkey Rice Soup

Ham

Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Corn

dinner roll

Butterscotch Pudding

None for me. Chef Jim can have my portions.