Radio host tells Newton victims to "Go to hell"

I don'tI do not understand. Why does the country spend money on the MIT police, Boston Police, Watertown Police, State police, FBI and National Guard. Save the money and let the citizens with their AK 47 do the job. They would have found him and maybe a few others at the same time. For all those who want the 2nd admen. to be so strong this is the only solution. Either put controls on the guns or have the authorities step back and go for it. All those people cheering for the police must have been wrong.

I see, by your own admission that you are 100% Canadian. With this post, I can tell you are not lying.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see, by your own admission that you are 100% Canadian. With this post, I can tell you are not lying.

Sorry for your short sightedness, Can you answer one question. Why do the victims of Boston Marathon have the right to speak out but the victims of Sandy Hook do not have the right to speak out on the proposals in congress.

Sorry for your short sightedness, Can you answer one question. Why do the victims of Boston Marathon have the right to speak out but the victims of Sandy Hook do not have the right to speak out on the proposals in congress.

Not only was your post not coherent, but it compared apples to oranges on a pig farm. In other words, what does Sandy Hook have to do with the proposals in Congress? Be specific.

I don'tI do not understand. Why does the country spend money on the MIT police, Boston Police, Watertown Police, State police, FBI and National Guard. Save the money and let the citizens with their AK 47 do the job. They would have found him and maybe a few others at the same time. For all those who want the 2nd admen. to be so strong this is the only solution. Either put controls on the guns or have the authorities step back and go for it. All those people cheering for the police must have been wrong.

You can always spot a liberal a miles away. You're the first ones to take a conservative argument all the way to the most ridiculous extreme in hopes of making a point that barely exists on its own merit.

Wait. Let me guess. You used to be a Republican, but the party got too extreme for you, so you turned into a liberal who prefers Jon Huntsman.

They have the right to speak out.

We have the right to disregard their "testimony" if it is solely based on emotion and not reason.

such as this rather direct opinion piece

A Note about Gabby Giffords

By Kevin Williamson

While Ms. Giffords certainly has my sympathy for the violence she suffered, it should be noted that being shot in the head by a lunatic does not give one any special grace to pronounce upon public-policy questions, nor does it give one moral license to call people “cowards” for holding public-policy views at variance with one’s own. Her childish display in the New York Times is an embarrassment.

Edited by B-Man

More to the point; to liberals like yourself, a victim is essential to pushing your wares. You want to sell health care reform, but you can't do it without putting a microphone in front of people who lost someone because they didn't have good insurance. You want to sell gun control, but you can't do it without putting a microphone in front of families who children were killed by guns. You want to sell a peaceful world, but you can't do it without putting a microphone in front of a Cindy Sheehan. You want to sell amnesty, but you can't do it without giving Pedro a microphone and interpreter.

Your side can not exist with reason, so it goes to the lowest common denominator; emotion. Unfortunately, you elected a man who is lost without a victim by his side at every turn, and people are figuring it out.

Think about it. An entire health care law got creatively shoved through the house and Senate in less than a year, and today he can't even pass legislation that, according to his own press, is actually wanted by 90% of Americans.

He could be the lamest of lame ducks. Which is what happens when the only product you can sell requires victims to sell it.

The one thing I will take away from watching your slide into right wing us-vs-them lunacy over the years is to make sure I step back and evaluate my mental stability from time to time to make sure I don't fall into the same trap. In fairness, I see some of the same from my MSNBC devoted parents. Fabio stories were a much more interesting read back in the day. You are now, sadly, just losing your mind.

Thanks for the continuous perspective though. Happy belated birthday too!

The one thing I will take away from watching your slide into right wing us-vs-them lunacy over the years is to make sure I step back and evaluate my mental stability from time to time to make sure I don't fall into the same trap. In fairness, I see some of the same from my MSNBC devoted parents. Fabio stories were a much more interesting read back in the day. You are now, sadly, just losing your mind.

Thanks for the continuous perspective though. Happy belated birthday too!

Doesn't change what I wrote: without victims, the left has no ability sell its wares. And when it becomes obvious to everyone, you can't even pass a background check bill with grieving parents on one side and Gabby Giffords on the other.

Your answer: "You're losing you mind."

Doesn't get more predictable than that.

You're an idiot.

Doesn't change what I wrote: without victims, the left has no ability sell its wares. And when it becomes obvious to everyone, you can't even pass a background check bill with grieving parents on one side and Gabby Giffords on the other.

Your answer: "You're losing you mind."

Doesn't get more predictable than that.

In what percentage of posts in the past couple of years have you used either of the the phrases: "liberals" or "the left"? 80%? 90%? What do you think? Just spitball it.

In what percentage of posts in the past couple of years have you used either of the the phrases: "liberals" or "the left"? 80%? 90%? What do you think? Just spitball it.

Probably most of them. Because I spend more time over here on, y'know, the political board than I do on TBD. There are two reasons for this; one, I get a little tired of filtering my way through countless threads discussing topics like why we need to take a quarterback with the 8th pick; and two, for reasons I still don't understand, Simon is pretty eager to permanently ban me, so I stay over here because I enjoy the political banter, and get my football and draft discussion from a smaller board with fewer moderator egos.

Edited by LABillzFan

You can always spot a liberal a miles away. You're the first ones to take a conservative argument all the way to the most ridiculous extreme in hopes of making a point that barely exists on its own merit.

Wait. Let me guess. You used to be a Republican, but the party got too extreme for you, so you turned into a liberal who prefers Jon Huntsman.

Okay, NOW that's some funny shiit right there. Where's B-Man's mirror when you need it.

Holy crap you are delusional at times, my friend. If you don't think that door swings both ways you haven't paid enough attention to some of the loons in your own party.

So Gene, I'm curious...do you think the Bills should draft a QB at #8?

lol

Smith or Nassib. Either way, but definitely QB.

Probably most of them. Because I spend more time over here on, y'know, the political board than I do on TBD. There are two reasons for this; one, I get a little tired of filtering my way through countless threads discussing topics like why we need to take a quarterback with the 8th pick; and two, for reasons I still don't understand, Simon is pretty eager to permanently ban me, so I stay over here because I enjoy the political banter, and get my football and draft discussion from a smaller board with fewer moderator egos.

Fine, but when every post sounds exactly the same, what's the point?

Fine, but when every post sounds exactly the same, what's the point?

"But the most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success."

Okay, NOW that's some funny shiit right there. Where's B-Man's mirror when you need it.

Holy crap you are delusional at times, my friend. If you don't think that door swings both ways you haven't paid enough attention to some of the loons in your own party.

It does go both ways, but nowhere near the extent to which liberals push it. This is because the left is much better at this than the right. We say "smaller government" and you insist it means "no government." We say "cut the budget" and you insist people will starve. We say address entitlement spending, and you show grandma getting pushed off a cliff.

Not approving Obamacare was going to kill and bankrupt millions.

Sequestration alone was going to leave America with unsafe airlines, teachers fired, janitors at the Capitol out of work, and that was from a bill Obama created AND signed into law.

So please, I appreciate how the simplest of minds go down the "you are delusional" and "you're losing your mind" roads of rhetorical flourish, but you've elected a president whose only leadership plan is to agitate and blame. His minions are in lockstep.

That America is finally catching on, if nothing else, surprising to both of us.

It does go both ways, but nowhere near the extent to which liberals push it.

Really? You suuuuuure about that? Or are you just being biased? If you go on any liberal blog you'd find people saying the same thing about conservatives, "it goes both ways but nowhere near the extent to which conservatives push it."

Make no mistake, I am not claiming that liberals do NOT engage in this -- they most certainly do. But if both sides are doing it, why continue to push it? Why not see past it so people can have an honest conversation about the topics of the day rather than partisan pissing contests?

This is because the left is much better at this than the right. We say "smaller government" and you insist it means "no government." We say "cut the budget" and you insist people will starve. We say address entitlement spending, and you show grandma getting pushed off a cliff.

I'm not a liberal.

Not approving Obamacare was going to kill and bankrupt millions.

Sequestration alone was going to leave America with unsafe airlines, teachers fired, janitors at the Capitol out of work, and that was from a bill Obama created AND signed into law.

So please, I appreciate how the simplest of minds go down the "you are delusional" and "you're losing your mind" roads of rhetorical flourish, but you've elected a president whose only leadership plan is to agitate and blame. His minions are in lockstep.

That America is finally catching on, if nothing else, surprising to both of us.

And here you spin it again to just hit your key points that you dislike Obama and the liberal agenda -- yet you ignore the reality that if both sides are constantly belittling the other, constantly labeling the other as the 'enemy' (metaphorically or not) nothing gets accomplished.

Everyone knows which team you're on, LA, and no one has a problem with it. Or at least I don't. You're honest about your takes and I respect that. You're also blindingly loyal to your talking points which I find disconcerting for someone as obviously intelligent as you. And I don't mean that in a belittling or patronizing way in the least, everyone does it now and then, even me. All I'm saying is opening your mind to the possibility that there is no "right" side to certain issues doesn't make you a traitor to your party. It makes you a rational person who's at least capable of thinking for himself and not taking everything that his or her party spoon feeds them as gospel.

At least for the sake of honest debates and discussions on PPP.

Bad Troll Attempt

Sadly, he's not trolling. Read his other posts and you'll see he's serious.

I have been referred to as many things but never liberal...believing that your neighbour who just came from his psych treatment can walk around in his yard with an AK47 (loaded or not) that he bought or received as a gift from another guy he met in treatment does not equate to conservative values especially when my kids are playing in the school yard across the street. So go ahead and hide behind the creeping changes argument that the gun lobby teaches conservatives, it is easier to adopt than to think for yourself.

I have been referred to as many things but never liberal...believing that your neighbour who just came from his psych treatment can walk around in his yard with an AK47 (loaded or not) that he bought or received as a gift from another guy he met in treatment does not equate to conservative values especially when my kids are playing in the school yard across the street. So go ahead and hide behind the creeping changes argument that the gun lobby teaches conservatives, it is easier to adopt than to think for yourself.

I didn't call you liberal, conservative or anything other than to suggest that you are a dumbass. I ridiculed you for not being able to put a coherent thought together. Do you know if there are any laws already on the books against mentally unstable people owning weapons?