Would you trade a 3rd for Kenny Britt?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hes an awful person, but for a 3rd, given our need at wr i wouldnt hate it.

whats his contract status? i imagine hes in line for some real money real soon? essentially it would be a repeat of marshawn but at wr and a little bit more baggage.

Wow!! I think that I love it. He is a great talent and a complete idiot. That being said we have 1 guy to catch passes!! He was a first round pick just a couple of years back

agreed. really the only concern is he only has one year left on his deal.

i was surprised looking at his stats - i wouldve guessed much bigger numbers (i know, injury, qb drama etc...) but maybe the next contract would actually be reasonable (likely stevie range instead of harvin range)

So, somebody on the Internet said it?

The source: an article from a fan blog site entitled: "Trades We Want to See Happen During the 2013 NFL Draft"

yup. im not putting any weight in this one (still discuss the option but not assume the offer is out there), though it is possible that tennessee is shopping him currently, and we would be a natural fit with cap space and need.

Edited by NoSaint

Lol, not a chance the Titans accept that.

Interesting you say that, because I was thinking that there isn't a team in the world that would give up a 3rd round pick for a guy with a history of injuries that's one mis-step away from a lengthy suspension.

Guess we view his value differently.