Kobe Bryant: Probable achilles tear, career-ending

ya, I'm sure the woman Didnt know what she was doing when she went to Kobe's room.

Kobe may be a cheating bastard but he is most likely not a rapist. But believe what you want.

Whenever you go to a famous persons hotel room you are consenting to sex, thanks for the tip.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last post for me on this topic. If your a 19 year old chick that probably goes out and parties pretty hard (when you were growing up at any age younger than 30 most likely you were trying to get any piece of tail you could that was of legal consent. 19 year old girls are no different. They like having sex just as much as you all do and or did at that age. The dads on this board shouldn't kid themselves. Your daughters aren't choir girls FYI) and you get invited to a superstars hotel room, what do you think is going to happen? Was it a known party? Was it one in one? Those obvious scenarios can pretty much spell out what was intended.

The fact that there were texts and conversations back and forth about how she had sex with him, and then after it was all out about how she was going to sue him for a ton of money. C'mon.

I'm not saying it couldn't have happened, sure it could have. I don't believe it did however and it has nothing to do with my opinion of Kobe. It's my opinion in general.

Again, last post on this topic, I don't care to get into ridiculous arguments over a case that was dismissed criminally and then settled out of court for millions a long time ago.

To end this I'd like to mention that I am not a father but if I was of a little girl and she was raped I would probably be in prison within the first week after finding out because I would probably take matters into my own hands and not rely on the courts to decide. I work in prison and some of the sick disgusting things that I've seen people do to be out in prison make me ill. I won't even get into the stories because they would make you want to kill someone.

Why do you guys keep acting like you won't be pulled into these arguments while arguing them? Keep on trying to play the good guy.

Why do you guys keep acting like you won't be pulled into these arguments while arguing them? Keep on trying to play the good guy.

officially done here. Believe what you want I don't care anymore. All posts have been deleted on the subject. Have fun, good game, people never lie, especially teenage girls. You must be a father of a 19 year old Thats why. I feel sorry for you when you find out she's not a little angel anymore. Please block me or something. Good luck in the future my friend.

officially done here. Believe what you want I don't care anymore. All posts have been deleted on the subject. Have fun, good game, people never lie, especially teenage girls. You must be a father of a 19 year old Thats why. I feel sorry for you when you find out she's not a little angel anymore. Please block me or something. Good luck in the future my friend.

I'm done! Blah, blah, blah. Never again! Blah, blah blah. Outrage! blah blah blah

:doh:

On which of his comebacks did Favre win 3 more titles? Jordan was so good he quit out of boredom. Kobe's a great player, but he couldn't carry Jordan's jock.

Totally agree. Kobe has had a great career but MJ in a class by himself imo. I am turning 40 next month & at least in my time their is 2 guys that have completely dominated a team sport & that is MJ & Gretzky.

He's done. I know he says he's already using it for motivation, but come on. 35 next year, in a sport that requires intense running, cutting and jumping.

Want to make a fun avatar wager or something on this?

Come on, Joe, whatt'ya say? We can make it something fun, nothing malicious. There's absolutely zero shot Kobe has played his last game.

http://deadspin.com/...-kobe-472944871

Actual medical evaluation and recovery stats

That's really a very good, well written and informed article. Thanks. I especially liked, "...Maurice Taylor, who brought power, finesse, and, later, extreme apathy to the low post, were both able to recover within a year or two and remain productive."

That's really a very good, well written and informed article. Thanks. I especially liked, "...Maurice Taylor, who brought power, finesse, and, later, extreme apathy to the low post, were both able to recover within a year or two and remain productive."

Cool! My B-Ball game is exactly the same as Maurice Taylor's (minus the power and finesse parts).

Come on, Joe, whatt'ya say? We can make it something fun, nothing malicious. There's absolutely zero shot Kobe has played his last game.

Not really. First we'd need to agree on what "back" means. Second I don't want the burden of following it over the years. Lastly I don't want to be on the side of betting someone won't make a come back .... bad karma.

Not really. First we'd need to agree on what "back" means. Second I don't want the burden of following it over the years. Lastly I don't want to be on the side of betting someone won't make a come back .... bad karma.

nice move joe.....as a Mavs fan and huge Kobe hater myself for 10 years or so.....I began to come around on kobe this year as he opened up and showed a lil humor with his twitter and various other outlets. Kobe's a stud he hits that midrange jumper and 3's even so much better........he's an amazing specimen....good luck Kobe.

i hope he has 2-3 more good years.......

nice move joe.....as a Mavs fan and huge Kobe hater myself for 10 years or so.....I began to come around on kobe this year as he opened up and showed a lil humor with his twitter and various other outlets. Kobe's a stud he hits that midrange jumper and 3's even so much better........he's an amazing specimen....good luck Kobe.

i hope he has 2-3 more good years.......

thanks, btw I'd be delighted if Kobe proved me wrong !

Ball hogging piece of crap. He's one of the reasons I no longer watch the NBA. Hated watching him when I lived in LA

That's one of the differences between Kobe and MJ. When MJ first hit the NBA, he was a ball hog, too. I still remember his first couple seasons...the guy was a one man highlight reel. But as with all great players, he matured. He developed into not only the ultimate team player, but the ultimate leader. He didn't need four other great players around him in order to win a title...as cliche as it is to say about him after all these years, he put expectations on his teammates and they rose to meet those expectations. Kobe doesn't have that same effect on those around him and he never will.