• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wide Right

mother of all gods..................

I'm glad i'm not a fan of either of these teams!

198938[/snapback]

Yeah, from what I've been watching, it's been like neither team wants to win it.

Jets putting 10 out on D. Chargers putting 12 on ST. Barton. (Did Edwards leave Time outs on the board at the end of regulation? In other words, was he playing for a tie?), and now Kid Keadling....

Poor Marty. <_<

198954[/snapback]

Poor Marty my foot. The last three O plays were an abomination, especially moving the ball from the middle to the right hashmark. If you call a run, you call a run up the middle.

The friggen Jets..............

I wanna puke :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

198956[/snapback]

Ya, this whole day was disgusting. Three teams that got completely dismantled by the Bills and one we didn't play... and they choked the game away with some piss poor playcalling.

Methinks the Bills would have stomped any of those helmeted clowns.

Poor Marty my foot.  The last three O plays were an abomination, especially moving the ball from the middle to the right hashmark.  If you call a run, you call a run up the middle.

198960[/snapback]

Some coaches & players are just born to lose big games. <_<

Same thing happens in the playoffs every year. Teams don't play to win, they play not to lose. A cliche to be sure but it's true. SD has a 1st down on the Jets 25 and all the momentum and they run three straight plays and they don't even run in the middle to spot the ball. Throw it once to try and get the TD, closer for the FG or at least make the Jets think pass to open up the run. How in the hell do you trust the game to Scott Norwood's nephew? Schottenheimer has made a career out of losing playoff games. Bills would have beaten either the Jets or Chargers.

In the end, I think Marty will regret not playing a little more aggressively when he got close to the red zone. A 40 yard field goal is no chip shot. The Chargers put pressure on a rookie player who doesn't have tremendous experience in those types of situations.