Stadium update - no, not the Bills

They're already replacing the Georgia Dome? :blink:

This country has lost its !@#$ing mind.

The thing is, and this is what bothers me the most....

The community AROUND the stadium could use the money way more than they need a new place to play. The Geogia Dome is a nice staduim, there is no reason to tear it down.

Unreal where politicians place their loyalties.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely stupid planning by Atlanta on the Georgia Dome. Same thing with St. Louis and their dome. These things are not old and they are already deemed to be obsolete? Find a way to upgrade the Georgia dome cheaply and live with it.

Absolutely stupid planning by Atlanta on the Georgia Dome. Same thing with St. Louis and their dome. These things are not old and they are already deemed to be obsolete? Find a way to upgrade the Georgia dome cheaply and live with it.

It's all about getting that Super Bowl bid.

The thing is, and this is what bothers me the most....

The community AROUND the stadium could use the money way more than they need a new place to play. The Geogia Dome is a nice staduim, there is no reason to tear it down.

Unreal where politicians place their loyalties.

Do you live in Atlanta?

In other news, plans for an NFL stadium in (or near) Los Angeles have ground to a halt. I actually live in L.A. (born and raised in Rochester), and I cringe every time I read that Buffalo is on the short list of teams that could move to L.A. It's a scary thought. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that league rules now state that teams that change locations are not allowed to keep their name. So the Bills would be gone forever. Even if they could, the thought of the "Los Angeles Bills" turns my stomach.