Steve & Edie 2013 version

The Poojer

please don't tell me you are a barometer for good looks at that age...i've seen pics of you....and yes she has, god is she good looking

She has? She's 47 but looks 10 years older than that. She's still good looking but I'm still 5 years older than her. :D

please don't tell me you are a barometer for good looks at that age...i've seen pics of you....and yes she has, god is she good looking

Dude I'm older than you and have always had a thing for older women, I'm married to one. So I am a VERY good judge of how a woman has aged and I'm here to tell you she looks older than 47. Now once again, she's still good looking but don't say she's aged well. She's..........aged. ;)

Oh and MY looks have nothing to do with this. Well other than she'd never give me the time of day.

I was busting your balls....that said, i most certainly will say she has aged incredibly well! and she would give me the time of day, naked....hot chicks dig me!

Dude I'm older than you and have always had a thing for older women, I'm married to one. So I am a VERY good judge of how a woman has aged and I'm here to tell you she looks older than 47. Now once again, she's still good looking but don't say she's aged well. She's..........aged. ;)

Oh and MY looks have nothing to do with this. Well other than she'd never give me the time of day.

I was busting your balls....that said, i most certainly will say she has aged incredibly well! and she would give me the time of day, naked....hot chicks dig me!

I know you were busting my balls. Is there a time when you're not? :lol:

Hate to do it, but gotta agree with Chef here...she is attractive, but if you asked e how old she was based on the video, I would have said late late 50's

That said, still a resounding yes

• 1 month later...