Steve Johnson's interesting tweet.

heres my final take..........and tac gib eht i think pretty much every event in the "series" has been uber petty FTR. Happy New Year and Why so serious are not terrible character flaws.

stevie likes the fans, loves being a bill, dislikes the pats (which is good, ryan l billz loves the hatred and the rivalries which hopefully we can be good enough to have one with the pats soon) every other WR in Stevie's position chases the money and doesn't neccesarily love his team (greg jennings anyone?, list goes on and on)

ryan l billz is all in on Stevie................he's a saint in my household..............cry about petty nonsense if thats what your into i say.

get a real qb and Stevie will ball out........puriod puuuuuuuriod.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Belicheck said this about WNY "joking", Bills Mafia would be planning a hit. Lol. Lets not be hypocritical. This was a stupid tweet and another in the long list of boneheaded moves SJ has made. I used to tell myself that he would eventually grow up, but i think hes actually growing down instead.

Edited by Matteboots

Unfortunately you can't make these comments round here without being flamed to death.

I'm inclined to agree with you, though I would have toned my rhetoric just a bit...

When the Bills cut Lee Evans everyone outside Bills Nation (who isn't an NFL junkie) said: "Who's Lee Evans?" And if not for:

1. ***Serious-gate

2. Happy-gate

3. Why-you-do-me-gate

4. (and) OT-drop-gate (by proxy)

5. Workout-gate

6. Bomb-gate

They'd be saying the same thing about Stevie Johnson. Because those things, and not his on-field performance, have put him on the national stage.

My whole point during workout-gate was that there is a pattern to Stevie's behavior. And here we go again. I've said it before, and until he does something to prove otherwise: he needs to grow up and get serious.

I've heard all the arguments about his 3 x 1K seasons, all that stuff, and that's all well and good, but it has nothing to do with what I"m talking about here. so please spare me.

I'm not saying he's a poor player and that he doesn't contribute on Sunday's, but for a guy who has publicly said he wants to be the face of the franchise, he's doing a helluva job ensuring that if that were to happen, it would be for all the wrong reasons.

**the 'gate' suffix was intentionally annoying.

Your rant is unintelligible. (1) Stevie sucks, no one outside Buffalo knows who he is; (2) he dosen't suck and/or who cares he had 3 1K seasons; (3) he's not the face of the franchise.

Reality: (1) he is a good WR; (2) don't think he's trying to be the face of the franchise, he makes strange jokes, who cares; (3) at least someone on this team shows some emotion for something. You're prob one of the fans who yell at people to "sit down in front."

Edited by RyanC883

If you've missed it by now, then hope is lost.

All you've said is that his tweet shows immaturity...where is the impact of his tweet on this football team, right now?

It's April. He's doing his off-season work, and he's screwing around on the internet...please explain to me how this affects the team negatively.

Not how it affects your opinion of him (which is the only thing you've stated).

I haven't missed a thing.

Still waiting for someone to explain to me the negative impact of Stevie's tweets...

That's just it. They can't. They can complain and offer hypothetical "negative" impacts, or say it makes Steve look like an idiot (to some people), but no tangible negative result have or will come.

Edited by RyanC883

All you've said is that his tweet shows immaturity...where is the impact of his tweet on this football team, right now?

It's April. He's doing his off-season work, and he's screwing around on the internet...please explain to me how this affects the team negatively.

Because his lack of maturity and focus has manifested itself on the field...do you think that it has not?

Nobody knows how new Bills HC Doug Marrone is going to react.

The negative impact you speak of could send our best WR packing.

Bandit once again with the stone cold truth IMO. Im sure "kim jong un vs robert kraft-gate" will pass It is not affecting the players one teeny bit. Is Cj Spiller missing his morning run? Is T Jax not tossing footballs thru tires a la Scott Bakula in Neccesary Roughness? Is Mario Williams not shooting all the deer and blazing around town in his ferrari?

Business as usual, just with Marrone/Pettine in tow to handle the gameday aspect 30x better than Gailey/Wanny ever could.

--Dog is that really an idea in your head to send Stevie packing? Wow, thats just shocking, and IMO worst possible idea to help this team.

Bandit once again with the stone cold truth IMO. Im sure "kim jong un vs robert kraft-gate" will pass It is not affecting the players one teeny bit. Is Cj Spiller missing his morning run? Is T Jax not tossing footballs thru tires a la Scott Bakula in Neccesary Roughness? Is Mario Williams not shooting all the deer and blazing around town in his ferrari?

Business as usual, just with Marrone/Pettine in tow to handle the gameday aspect 30x better than Gailey/Wanny ever could.

--Dog is that really an idea in your head to send Stevie packing? Wow, thats just shocking, and IMO worst possible idea to help this team.

Considering SJ's history, he's only kidding himself with all of his jokes, If he thinks this is helping his career.

Edited by dog14787

Because his lack of maturity and focus has manifested itself on the field...do you think that it has not?

2 seasons ago, yes. Since he's signed his new contract? No.

And your statement appears to confirm that you do not have any belief that this most recent tweet has any relevant effect on this team, right now. You can only point to incidents that occurred as recently as January 1, 2012.

Nobody knows how new Bills HC Doug Marrone is going to react.

The negative impact you speak of could send our best WR packing.

You cannot honestly believe that...there's just no way.

If you don't think Marrone is going to start setting an example early on, your kidding yourself .

Considering SJ's history, he's kidding himself to with all his jokes If he thinks this is helping his career.

The absolute most that would happen would be Marrone pulling Stevie aside and saying "hey, kid, cut the twitter antics, ok?"

2 seasons ago, yes. Since he's signed his new contract? No.

And your statement appears to confirm that you do not have any belief that this most recent tweet has any relevant effect on this team, right now. You can only point to incidents that occurred as recently as January 1, 2012.

You cannot honestly believe that...there's just no way.

The absolute most that would happen would be Marrone pulling Stevie aside and saying "hey, kid, cut the twitter antics, ok?"

Bills already blew up the WR corp,(no pun intended) do you honestly think Marrone is going to come in here and right away start putting up with BS?

I don't...

Edited by dog14787