Danario Alexander

Lucien K

Anyone else for WR Danario Alexander? He was offered the lowest tender by SD and wouldn't require a draft pick as compensation, having been an undrafted. I realize the knee issues but think he is worth a shot at the low cost. He killed it last year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-wr-danario-alexander-could-receive-low-rfa-170219758--nfl.html

Anyone else for WR Danario Alexander? He was offered the lowest tender by SD and wouldn't require a draft pick as compensation, having been an undrafted. I realize the knee issues but think he is worth a shot at the low cost. He killed it last year.

http://sports.yahoo....19758--nfl.html

He's one of the guys I'd like the Bills to consider, still relatively young guy with high up side, yet cheap(ish). I'd rather a younger high upside guy than an aging vet on a rebuilding team.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Hell yes to Super Nario....that would be a huge signing. Danario is going to be a number 1 WR this year for someone. He is a physical beast, closest thing in the NFL physically to Calvin Johnson IMO. The only concern are his knees and I'll admit that its a big concern, but it could pay off huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=niz_KW3OdsM

I guess it depends on how many WR's they plan on drafting this year, or how deep they believe that pool is. Alexander, however, would be worth just making a straight offer to - offer him what you think he's worth, and if he doesn't want it, or if they match, you lose nothing.

I guess it depends on how many WR's they plan on drafting this year, or how deep they believe that pool is. Alexander, however, would be worth just making a straight offer to - offer him what you think he's worth, and if he doesn't want it, or if they match, you lose nothing.

Well going back to my point about Alexander trying out for the Bills last September (and in view of the rest of the league not yet showing an interest in him) do you think Buddy would publicly admit to his error by now offering Alexander a contract?

I don't know the answer but it seems more likely than the alternative that Nix would not want to make an offer to Alexander now based on him not offering Alexander a contract 6 months ago.

Just playing psychologist here.

Only GG even alluded to it.

In light of how many pissed off people are on the board these days, I'm surprised no one has actually explicitly mentioned that the Bills worked out Alexander in late September and opted not to sign him.

I didn't realize that! He was awesome to watch last year and believe he is well worth the risk considering his knee issues.

Well going back to my point about Alexander trying out for the Bills last September (and in view of the rest of the league not yet showing an interest in him) do you think Buddy would publicly admit to his error by now offering Alexander a contract?

I don't know the answer but it seems more likely than the alternative that Nix would not want to make an offer to Alexander now based on him not offering Alexander a contract 6 months ago.

Just playing psychologist here.

Or,you know there just not comfortable with the dudes knees after working him out,and having their doctors look at his medical records. That would be my guess.

Edited by mob16151

Or,you know there just not comfortable with the dudes knees after working him out,and having their doctors look at his medical records. That would be my guess.

Or you know?

Anyways it's certainly a possibility that the Bills doctors (and those of other teams) have not cleared Alexander medically.

Regardless it's amazing that the guy is considered a medical risk and yet in 10 games (7 starts) last year he had 37 receptions for 658 yards (17.8 ypc) and 7 TDs.

That is some serious production.