Satan = Obama?

Jesus Christ, everything is a scandal nowadays.. who is the actor who plays Satan? Is that real person, or computer generated?

They cast a Moroccan actor named Mehdi Ouazanni ... the rest was done with makeup and possibly some VFX in post (but I'm not certain).

1363599567272.jpg

Jesus Christ, everything is a scandal nowadays.. who is the actor who plays Satan? Is that real person, or computer generated?

By the way... I noticed the pun there. Well played, B.

They cast a Moroccan actor named Mehdi Ouazanni ... the rest was done with makeup and possibly some VFX in post (but I'm not certain).

1363599567272.jpg

Wow, he does kinda look like Obama in his facial structure... I assme it was not intentional....

As far as the pun, I wish I was smart enough to do that on purpose....

of course satan is black

its as obvious as jesus is white

The "Obama is satan" meme to discredit the series has about lost all its steam, so now its going to be replaced with "they made Satan black because Mark Burnett is a no good Raaaaaaacist" meme. God, I wish someone would make sausage out of you. Edited by RkFast

of course satan is black

its as obvious as jesus is white

The actor (thus Satan) was not black..................................typical response..........................very "independent"

“The Bible” Executive Producers, Mark Burnett & Roma Downey said Monday:

"This is utter nonsense. The actor who played Satan, Mehdi Ouzaani, is a highly acclaimed Moroccan actor. He has previously played parts in several Biblical epics– including Satanic characters long before Barack Obama was elected as our President."

for what it's worth, i saw a bit of an early episode and most of last nights episode and thought it a very good production. the fear and then shock of mary and joseph to be visited and then honored by the "wise men" was cool. i thought, of course, it would likely have been like that but hadn't ever thought of it before. the satan thing is long tailed red herring.

1363599567272.jpg

Moroccan?

See! Obama isn't an American citizen!