Who are the real victims?

CNN's Not the Only One Peddling Sympathy for the Steubenville Rapists

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/03/cnns-not-only-one-peddling-sympathy-steubenville-rapists/63204/

“Candy Crowley Oozes Sympathy for Steubenville Rapists.”

Plus, from the comments: “It’s like they’re suddenly Todd Akin and not seeing this as legitimate rape.” ---heh

Been watching this trial from a distance, and the whole thing is sickening. So much blame to go around. But in the end, you either know right from wrong, or you don't.

One of — one of the young men, Ma’lik Richmond, when that sentence came down, he collapsed. He collapsed in the arms of his attorney, Walter Madison. He said to me, “My life is over. No one is going to want me now.”

Oh, I don't know, Ma'lik. I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will want you once you get into prison.

These msm liberals have more sympathy for the guilty rapists in Steubenville than they had for the innocent duke lacrosse players. now, why would that be?

And as for Ms Crowley; all this from a "respected, objective journalist" that moderated a Presidential debate ?

Forget the Todd Akin comparison, think Whoopi.......you know ....it's not "rape, rape"...................at least when liberals are involved.

These msm liberals have more sympathy for the guilty rapists in Steubenville than they had for the innocent duke lacrosse players. now, why would that be?

And as for Ms Crowley; all this from a "respected, objective journalist" that moderated a Presidential debate ?

Forget the Todd Akin comparison, think Whoopi.......you know ....it's not "rape, rape"...................at least when liberals are involved.

FYI not everything in this world falls into the prism of left vs right. I'm quite certain that there are many on the left and right who have intelligent and retarded opinions about the subject at hand.

I think it's time you stepped out of the box or I'll have to start calling you Sean Hannity.