What to do with The Bledsoe Jersey

What do I do with The Blesdoe Jersey?

I'll never wear it again, so what will be The Bledsoe Jersey’s fate?

During the second annihilation at the hands of the Paytoilets this season, I threw The Blesdoe Jersey out the window into a hedge in a fit of rage and disgust. The Blesdoe Jersey was subsequently adopted by a family of squirrels, who, as far as I know, have no opinion on the Bledsoe/Losman debate.

Lo and behold, the Bills start a play-off run, and I climb the oak tree and wrest it back from the squirrels, regaining possession of The Blesdoe Jersey, as well as a week of painful rabies shots.

I wear it with pride until last Sunday, where in a fit of rage and disgust, The Bledsoe Jersey ends up getting tossed out the window again, and is now buried under six inches of snow.

What will be The Bledsoe Jersey’s fate?

The only reason I'm glad I have one is because I got it signed last year at mini-camp in May. I never wear it to the games, and rarely wear it otherwise. Got an old-school Shane Conlan instead.

What do I do with The Blesdoe Jersey

During the second annihilation at the hands of the Paytoilets this season, I threw The Blesdoe Jersey out the window into a hedge in a fit of rage and disgust.  The Blesdoe Jersey was subsequently adopted by a family of squirrels, who, as far as I know, have no opinion on the Bledsoe/Losman debate.

Lo and behold, the Bills start a play-off run, and I climb the oak tree and wrest it back from the squirrels, regaining possession of The Blesdoe Jersey, as well as a week of painful rabies shots.

I wear it with pride until last Sunday, where in a fit of rage and disgust, The Bledsoe Jersey ends up getting tossed out the window again, and is now buried under six inches of snow. 

198389[/snapback]

What jersey did you own before Bledsoe? Johnson, Flutie, Cowart? How about doing us your Bills fans a favor and not jinxing the new guy.

During the second annihilation at the hands of the Paytoilets this season, I threw The Blesdoe Jersey out the window into a hedge in a fit of rage and disgust.  The Blesdoe Jersey was subsequently adopted by a family of squirrels, who, as far as I know, have no opinion on the Bledsoe/Losman debate.

198389[/snapback]

burn it!

Life was easier when Bledsoe came in. All I needed to mock up an old #11 jersey was careful use of blue & white paint, and voila I had a BLEDSOE.

Who knows, maybe Bills will get another #11 QB with seven letters.

Keep the jersey cause his number certainly won't be retired, and it'll only be a matter of a year or two before someone else wears #11, and then you can just put tape over Bledsoe's name on the back.

198389[/snapback]

Wear it with a hockey mask and roam the streets. No need for a chainsaw. Your Boston neighborhood would be sufficently terrorized. :devil:

198389[/snapback]

PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Give it to an Apologist,

you'll have a friend for life.

198468[/snapback]

I think that would be me. The last, and final, unwavering Bledsoe apologist on the board. Certainly that deserves a prize of some kind.

And please, save the gift certificates to your favorite shrink, I'm all set there.

198389[/snapback]

All depends on whether it's single ply or two ply. :devil: