Josh Johnson?

Really dont know much about him other than he lost out to Kaepernick in SF for he backup role last year

Similar tools to Jackson.

Could likely run the scout team (especially with read option stuff)

With good coaching could likely be a good not great player in a pinch

Didn`t he play for Tampa Bay at one time ?

Yup

Josh is an Oakland kid.

He was recruited by Harbaugh to play at the University of San Diego, a Division I-AA school where he had a great college career. I believe he was undrafted though.

I know all this because my nephew was classmates with Josh. In spite of this, I've never seen him play.

Josh is an Oakland kid.

He was recruited by Harbaugh to play at the University of San Diego, a Division I-AA school where he had a great college career. I believe he was undrafted though.

I know all this because my nephew was classmates with Josh. In spite of this, I've never seen him play.

He was a 5th round pick FWIW

He's Better than Aaron Corp... Still, IF TRUE, it just underscores Buddy's bargain basement/swap-meet approach to team building... Wow... On the bright side, the foundation he's gotten from Harbaugh means he should EASILY beat out Nassib for the start. That's IF we make the mistake of drafting the orangeman in the first place.

He's Better than Aaron Corp... Still, IF TRUE, it just underscores Buddy's bargain basement/swap-meet approach to team building... Wow... On the bright side, the foundation he's gotten from Harbaugh means he should EASILY beat out Nassib for the start. That's IF we make the mistake of drafting the orangeman in the first place.

Your not just complaining about the backup qb we haven't signed but griping about the competition between he and a qb we haven't drafted either....

Your not just complaining about the backup qb we haven't signed but griping about the competition between he and a qb we haven't drafted either....

Your time online should REALLY be spent trying to earn a GED. -JMO.

Your time online should REALLY be spent trying to earn a GED. -JMO.

Ill take that into consideration.

If we end up rumored to sign kolb, trade for mallett and draft bray what does your depth chart look like and what kind of complaints will you lob at each qb, as well as the front office? Are there any coaches that they had 5-7 years ago that will really set them apart? Does corp get cut?

Edited by NoSaint

Ill take that into consideration.

If we end up rumored to sign kolb, trade for mallett and draft bray what does your depth chart look like and what kind of complaints will you lob at each qb, as well as the front office? Are there any coaches that they had 5-7 years ago that will really set them apart? Does corp get cut?

:lol: Depends.