So Russ still feeling the whole "This team has been irrlevant for

I've been coming to TBD for about 13 years now and I have to say that I don't remember it getting this bad around here. Even when we were 3-13 people weren't jumping off the proverbial bridge at the rate they are now. Maybe this playoff drought is wearing on people, I don't know

I wouldn't say it's worse, same old dribble. Understandable though, a team without a QB that gives you hope is a terrible thing.

How about we stop with the stupid overused "kool-aid" comment?

Blasphemy... it's easy to spell; and it doesn't at all suggest that the stereotypical user of the phrase is him/herself mindlessly beholden to a cult-like point of view while attempting to cast that very aspersion upon others.

Besides, without an eye catching buzzword, how will I know which posts to skip without reading?

I have a crazy idea.

What if the Bills are waiting for a reason? Maybe possibly a sneaky deal to end up with Revis? By sneaky I mean involving a third team to make the trade for Revis, and then having them trade him to us. The Jets would definatly not be willing to trade him to a division rival.

I know, I know..........but just maybe lol. It's all I have right now. Dreaming.

I have a crazy idea.

What if the Bills are waiting for a reason? Maybe possibly a sneaky deal to end up with Revis? By sneaky I mean involving a third team to make the trade for Revis, and then having them trade him to us. The Jets would definatly not be willing to trade him to a division rival.

I know, I know..........but just maybe lol. It's all I have right now. Dreaming.

That's crazy! So crazy it just might work!

It's funny "drinking the Kool Aid" is/was a method of killing oneself. How did we as Bills fans get associated with the Jim Jones followers of days gone past (oh wait, I think this thread IS the answer to that) ? Now, if it is in reference to Ken Kesey............... it is just a really strange metaphor.

It's funny "drinking the Kool Aid" is/was a method of killing oneself. How did we as Bills fans get associated with the Jim Jones followers of days gone past (oh wait, I think this thread IS the answer to that) ? Now, if it is in reference to Ken Kesey............... it is just a really strange metaphor.

Not to be cynical, but I would guess that less than half the people who regularly use the phrase realize it is a Jim Jones reference and not a random ESPN talking head-ism.

As for the Kesey acid reference, I have to admit, I had to look that up.

So tired of everyone bashing everyone else when they post something, what exactly about his post is embarrassing?

Well.....his points were very poorly punctuated.