Taxes and What not

bull truth buddy.......there were no prior offenses or files/warnings in the HR dept......i have a ton of friends who still work there.......and my termination was one of many who were axed at the time by this one Manager. (she was only manager without a degree which made no sense to a bunch at the time as it was a somewhat esteemed position where 95% had degrees) Needless to say she is no longer with the company.

and DC Tom yes you are correct as i was warned by the HSBC folks about being late had a alarm clock issue early in my tenure there, they had a policy however i was canned due to someone elses aloofness. i get the whole 3 strike thing......but my 3rd strike was way outside the strikezone.

and KD in CT.......im not pissed........just having a little fun here.......as good/bad as some of the assumptions are I do appreciate the feedback.

The whole womanizing/evil hidden agenda stuff in regards to me is very far fetched though for the record....you and LA billzfan are stretching that aspect a little too far.

these are all in the past..........but i was very bitter about Geico as most of my close friends have made a decent living there over the years.

An official warning is the beginning of the end of your career with a company.

More often than not a supervisor will have let you know there's a problem before they escalate the issue to HR to give you an official warning.

You got fired because you had chronic issues with being late. Not because you live in a right to work state.

And likely because you were too stupid to understand the warnings.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your too stupid to follow this simple black and white post.........

not sure of the PPP rules in regards to namecalling etc but Joe Miner...........come mine my balls arsewipe

not sure why you have to take it this deep.........but congrats is this how you win all of your lawsuits?

how much of your salary has been spent on whiskey and blow? your attention span doesn't seem to be working properly

your too stupid to follow this simple black and white post.........

not sure of the PPP rules in regards to namecalling etc but Joe Miner...........come mine my balls arsewipe

not sure why you have to take it this deep.........but congrats is this how you win all of your lawsuits?

how much of your salary has been spent on whiskey and blow? your attention span doesn't seem to be working properly

Every time one of us points out what is obvious to everyone but you, you seem to get very edgy.

Chronically late, dislikes the babymaking bitches and comes across as a little angry. Are you sure you've only been fired twice?

true dat as they say LaBillzfan. "Too stupid" too understand the warnings doesn't warrant a snarky reply huh?

back to the facts at hand............geico 4 years zero lates..............hsbc 6 months 2 lates, 3rd late manager error.

Chronically late - false woman hater - false angry - false

straighten out incorrect made up statements - correct.

An official warning is the beginning of the end of your career with a company.

More often than not a supervisor will have let you know there's a problem before they escalate the issue to HR to give you an official warning.

You got fired because you had chronic issues with being late. Not because you live in a right to work state.

And likely because you were too stupid to understand the warnings.

is this how you lawyers work? just make something up and run with it?

just be silent please.........your bringing zero to the table here.........your too stupid to realize some things are black and white

true dat as they say LaBillzfan. "Too stupid" too understand the warnings doesn't warrant a snarky reply huh?

back to the facts at hand............geico 4 years zero lates..............hsbc 6 months 2 lates, 3rd late manager error.

Chronically late - false woman hater - false angry - false

straighten out incorrect made up statements - correct.

is this how you lawyers work? just make something up and run with it?

just be silent please.........your bringing zero to the table here.........your too stupid to realize some things are black and white

Very black and white.

Employee is late several times. Supervisor tries several times to change employee behavior.

Employee still late despite supervisor warning. Supervisor gives documentation to HR who writes up an official warning to employee.

Employee late once again. Employee is terminated.

It's pretty black and white.

go back 3 pages to said "erroneous babymaker" Miner..........if i pay you $1000 an hour i have a feeling your would grasp this by now perhaps?

your still a little off. but getting warmer. the 3rd strike was not a strike, ya see?

A) Don't get 1 strike

B) Definitely don't get 2 strikes

C) You are on such thin ice, even if something happens that isn't your fault you're gone, for the love of God, do whatever it takes not to get 3 strikes..

But hey, it was that damn Right to Work state that !@#$ed you hard.

I do like how the first story you told didn't mention that you already had 2 strikes to your name. You portrayed yourself as the innocent victim. Everyone called bull **** but you defended it. Hmm...what a shocker.

Holy Moly. McFly are you there? .................does the erroneous 3rd strike not mean anything to you?

you get 3 strikes while on a probationary status............things happened..........3rd strike would have never happened as i went out and got that battery operated alarm clock doohickey. Showed up on the time that is listed on my schedule and was advised i was 4 hours late........hence Steeeeeerike threeee! (in other words i was not late the 3rd time as i knew the repercussions)

there are 2 different jobs here.........one has nothing to do with the other especially in regards to tardiness.

Paint your picture lawyer............the truth is irrelevant. you have found your "crack in the wall" and will exploit it even though theres much more at hand here. bravo.

much like the last 2 pages of this thread.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

bull truth buddy.......there were no prior offenses or files/warnings in the HR dept......i have a ton of friends who still work there.......and my termination was one of many who were axed at the time by this one Manager. (she was only manager without a degree which made no sense to a bunch at the time as it was a somewhat esteemed position where 95% had degrees) Needless to say she is no longer with the company.

and DC Tom yes you are correct as i was warned by the HSBC folks about being late had a alarm clock issue early in my tenure there, they had a policy however i was canned due to someone elses aloofness. i get the whole 3 strike thing......but my 3rd strike was way outside the strikezone.

and KD in CT.......im not pissed........just having a little fun here.......as good/bad as some of the assumptions are I do appreciate the feedback.

The whole womanizing/evil hidden agenda stuff in regards to me is very far fetched though for the record....you and LA billzfan are stretching that aspect a little too far.

these are all in the past..........but i was very bitter about Geico as most of my close friends have made a decent living there over the years.

In other words...bull ****.

Did you ever notice that all your problems have one thing in common? You...

What's the problem ? There's no problem, these are stories from the past that some of you obviously needed to hear as most of you still do not grasp what happens sometimes in right to work states.

I clearly laid out 2 scenarios clear as day......but instead of learning a lesson.....it's been picked apart into a lot of incoherent babble.

Bravo gentlemen, well done.

It's amazing how New Yorkers and Californians know so much about Virginia and what occurs here. I mean we were kinda a big deal with the presidents and history and all so I get it.

Scholars all of you, I thank you all for keeping Virginia in your hearts

Edited by Ryan L Billz

What's the problem ? There's no problem, these are stories from the past that some of you obviously needed to hear as most of you still do not grasp what happens sometimes in right to work states.

I clearly laid out 2 scenarios clear as day......but instead of learning a lesson.....it's been picked apart into a lot of incoherent babble.

Bravo gentlemen, well done.

It's amazing how New Yorkers and Californians know so much about Virginia and what occurs here. I mean we were kinda a big deal with the presidents and history and all so I get it.

Don't give me any of that "clear as day" crap. I'm pretty at this point that you don't even understand why you were fired.

You should really move to California. They have a union here for guys like you. The Chronically Late Angry-Man Women-Haters Local 534.

Tuesday is taco night. Wifebeater t-shirt optional.

Taco night is intriguing ...... but for now I respectfully pass on the offer

As the OP here you might want to reconsider your stance. You rarely post on PPP, but consider it a sewer. Is it because of your poor perception of this place or is it just ignorance?

Don't consider it a sewer at all....I tried to drop a some of you in regards to THE BIG 3 that came at me before..

Plenty of good stuff occurring here ..... Unfortunately just like everywhere else in this world there's some crap too

Was a simple tale of what a young Ryan l billz went thru....it was rewritten by a few outspoken individuals but hopefully someone gets it

Edited by Ryan L Billz

that and my trail of lies :D

No the accusations made me laugh. It seems as if they literally have never heard of an unjust firing. Like it never happens. I kept thinking they don't actually think that people are never fired for stupid reasons do they? Then they just kept on going. Regardless of your examples I have to believe they have heard of it happening at least once in their lives... Or are all hiring/firing managers perfect human beings free from personal emotions, vendettas, etc...

No the accusations made me laugh. It seems as if they literally have never heard of an unjust firing. Like it never happens. I kept thinking they don't actually think that people are never fired for stupid reasons do they? Then they just kept on going. Regardless of your examples I have to believe they have heard of it happening at least once in their lives... Or are all hiring/firing managers perfect human beings free from personal emotions, vendettas, etc...

I've seen it happen a couple of times. I've had it happen to me once.

That's how I know Ryan's full of ****...if you're going to be fired unjustly, if HR is remotely competent, they don't just "decide to" one day. Ryan would have either been !@#$ing around, or have been set up by HR, for a few months before he was canned. If he was fired for being late, it wasn't just for being late "once" - it was on top of a pattern of poor behavior, real or imagined, that has a paper trail behind it.

Because that's how vendettas from hiring/firing managers actually work. Even in Virginia. And in this case, given he can't do anything but make excuses for himself, I'm more inclined to believe Ryan's simply a !@#$-up.