My first 4 players taken

1. Cordarrelle Patterson WR

2. Johnthan Banks CB (or Darius Slay CB)

3. Vance McDonald TE

3. Matt Scott QB (trade up to back of 3rd round ahead of 49ers and Jaguars)

I think C. Patterson will be an NFL superstar. He isn't a bright bulb by any means, but that didn't stop Randy Moss from becoming an all-time NFL great WR.

Getting Banks or Slay is the right need/value at the 2nd rd pick.

That tight end McDonald is one more weapon for the assembling of the next great "greatest show" NFL offense.

I think Matt Scott is the hidden gem of this year's QBs. Dude is fast, can wing it and is very competitive. Just ask Stanford and USC, two big time college programs that he torched. He may need a year of seasoning, but my hope is the Bills somehow get him and he becomes this year's Russell Wilson.

3. Vance McDonald TE

I think C. Patterson will be an NFL superstar. He isn't a bright bulb by any means, but that didn't stop Randy Moss from becoming an all-time NFL great WR.

That tight end McDonald is one more weapon for the assembling of the next great "greatest show" NFL offense.

I think Matt Scott is the hidden gem of this year's QBs. Dude is fast, can wing it and is very competitive. Just ask Stanford and USC, two big time college programs that he torched. He may need a year of seasoning, but my hope is the Bills somehow get him and he becomes this year's Russell Wilson.

Randy Moss is intelligent despite what you stated.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of Matt Scott.

Can we for once not try and act like the smartest team in the room and trade up for a guy in the 3rd that we think is a hidden gem and hope that he amounts to anything?

Even if we trade up, I'd rather it be to get the highest rated QB and quit messing around.

Edited by Bangarang

3. Vance McDonald TE

No LBs taken? That's just suicide IMO. Might work out best though. We'll have a high pick and hopefully in position to draft a stud QB. We need 2-3 Lbs. Badly. Bradham is only guy, IMO, that has a chance to be a decent starter. I think we'll pick one decent starter up in FA, but landing 2 might be tough. We'd have to hope to get lucky with a late rd LB blossoming.

No LBs taken? That's just suicide IMO. Might work out best though. We'll have a high pick and hopefully in position to draft a stud QB. We need 2-3 Lbs. Badly. Bradham is only guy, IMO, that has a chance to be a decent starter. I think we'll pick one decent starter up in FA, but landing 2 might be tough. We'd have to hope to get lucky with a late rd LB blossoming.

I see one or two LBs coming over from the Jets at reasonable costs due to their age.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of Matt Scott.

Can we for once not try and act like the smartest team in the room and trade up for a guy in the 3rd that we think is a hidden gem and hope that he amounts to anything?

Even if we trade up, I'd rather it be to get the highest rated QB and quit messing around.

I honestly think that there are only three possible franchise QBs in this draft...Smith, Manuel and Scott. I'm vary wary of Smith being a head case in that he doesn't have the outgoing personality you kind of need for the job. I won't be crushed if he's picked at #8, I just worry about him being able to handle that kind of pressure. I really like Manuel so I'd be ok with taking him in round 2 if he were there. All of the other QBs have fatal flaws which will prevent them from ever becoming legitimate starters IMO. Doug Marrone coached on a Saints team that had Drew Brees. I think that Scott has Drew Brees-like potential. He's fast, mobile, accurate and competitive. There was a lot of buzz at the combine that Scott possesses exactly what NFL teams are looking for in their modern QB. They say that he's going to be drafted a lot higher than expected. If the Bills don't pick him I see him going to either the 49ers in the 3rd or the Jags first overall pick in the fourth.

If Scott is a legitimate "sleeper" franchise QB and the Bills get him, then this team could compete with the 49ers in the Superbowl with all of that firepower on offense. Heck, maybe even Tavaris Jackson can get this team to the big dance with Patterson, Johnson, Spiller, McDonald, Jackson and Graham...LOL

I see one or two LBs coming over from the Jets at reasonable costs due to their age.

nooooo...

Hell Kirk Morrison is working out with Stevie under Jay glazer, MMA training. And could kick Bart Scotts ass down the road.

Devito might be nice though