Are we targeting any big free agents?

I hope they are targeting Landry, Byrd, McKelvin, and a quality LB and TE- Byrd 35mil 5year, Landry 30 mil 5year, McKelvin 22mil 5year, Landry and Mckelvin backloaded.

Be tough to get a quality LB and TE giving those contracts out.

Dustin Keller, Dannell Ellerbe, Justin Durant, Erin Henderson, Paul Kruger, Mohammed Massaquoi, Cary Williams, Derek Cox are possibilities. I think they also would like Leodis back at the right $

I think you're the first person here to mention Durant.

He would be a good FA target.

I stongly believe we can fill the gaps with mid tier guys. 3 of them. either ILB or outside, CB, and WR or SS.

and be much better off than last season. No big splashes needed..

That being said i sure hope we actually pull in at least two.

I think FA will be a " devils in the details" type of aquisition for us this time. Gotta be smart.

No Landry No Wallace etc.

If like to see the Bills sign Barden, Hixon AND Devery Henderson. These are all second tier free agents that won't cost a lot of dough and can help out our offense tremendously.

Anyone out there hear of any rumors lately of us targeting high profile or even mediocre free agents? I've heard of Ellerbe from the Ravens but that's it. It's pretty frustrating seeing all the potential moves from all these teams and the bills not even making a headline. Chiefs were the worst team in the NFL (record wise) and landed a solid QB, signed their best WR to a long term deal, no franchise tag. Dolphins need a receiver, targeting Wallace. I believe of building through the draft, but we have so many holes I'm not sure 6 players can fill. I know we will know more on March 12th and on, just curious if there are any rumors out there.

Go Bills!

Here's a nice article on the Bills and Free Agency.

Enjoy!

:thumbsup:

Here's a nice article on the Bills and Free Agency.

Enjoy!

:thumbsup:

This article was written on March 6.

Odd that it would have this line in it....

"The Bills were also hindered by the absence of wide receiver David Nelson, who was placed on injured reserve in Week 1 after tearing up his right knee. His return, coupled with a new offensive scheme, could make things easier on Fitzpatrick -- assuming the offense plays to his strengths, which is more of an intermediate passing game."