TBD Vote: DE

Numark

TBD Vote: DE  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How do you currently rate our situation at Left DE (Mario Williams)

2. 2. How do you currently rate our situation at Right DE (Mark Anderson)

3. 3. How do you currently rate our depth at DE?

So let's do something a little fun gang. I'm going to create a topic (every day or so) for each position until free agency. As a community we can rate how well off we feel the Bills are at the position. Then we can do this after free agency, and then we can do this after the draft. This way we can see where our holes really are at, what we need to address, and to see if the bills address these needs. Please be rational/honest with your voting. Also please post as well as vote, that way we can say I told you so in a few months!

Current Situation

Please feel free to correct me if you feel I have made a mistake here. This is based on what I believe would be the starters/backups if the season started today.

Starting Left DE: Mario Williams

Starting Right DE: Mark Anderson

Depth: Kyle Moore

Previous Polls (Please vote in these polls if you have not done so already, they are still open! No need to post in them but vote away): QB | RB | WR | TE | OT | OG | C or View All

***With linebackers and defensive line, I understand we are going to be running a hybrid defense, but to keep things simple are we are going to use last years positions to rate players. Thanks!

Yea I have no idea whose gonna play what positions in the front 7 haha. I can only think so much at 7 and had to make decisions. I try not to include ufas but including Moore is my positive thinking

Mario is above average to good, depending on if he feels like showing up for a game or not. Anderson, I have to say is Average, though has had two good years. And our only depth is one player, who is average, but has potential, so the overall depth score is "bad" or "below average" for me. I hope we can bring back Merriman, even though he's a shell of his former self. I think he provides solid depth at the position.

Average for Mario. I understand he can be a great player, but based on last year he was just as inconsistant as the rest of the defense. Mark Anderson......below average. Again this is based on last season. How many games did he play again? Not enough for me to consider him average. Depth.....below average. This could change depending on re signings and all of the moving peices in the new defense. As of right now, today tho......it is below average.

I like Carrington a whole lot, but Ansah would be the whip that gets the whole wagon rollin' again. Stand him up in a 3-4 formation if you like... If Pettine wants scheme versatility, There's no better choice to bring pressure off the edge.

Average for Mario. I understand he can be a great player, but based on last year he was just as inconsistant as the rest of the defense. Mark Anderson......below average. Again this is based on last season. How many games did he play again? Not enough for me to consider him average. Depth.....below average. This could change depending on re signings and all of the moving peices in the new defense. As of right now, today tho......it is below average.

Mario is not average. If not good, above average. He was hurt 1/2 the season, had surgery and was way above average in the 2nd half of the year. I look for him to be a force in Pettines attacking style D

Mario is not average. If not good, above average. He was hurt 1/2 the season, had surgery and was way above average in the 2nd half of the year. I look for him to be a force in Pettines attacking style D

Mario is right now average......based on being injured half of the season. Until he proves that he will be above average or good on a consistant basis. I did my voting based on what they have done......not what they are capable of doing